Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
James Steele

18 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Urgent email scam warning from 12 Dailypro.
11/23/2005 10:13:22 PM
Thanks Anthony As always your on top of this. I wonder why 12daily.com did not email all their members with this message. I didnt receive any. I will certainly change my password. Thanks for the information
+0
11/24/2005 1:08:35 AM
Patrica, I think you may have misunderstood things a bit. 12Dailypro is a legitimate company. this group in Singapore is trying to ruin them anyway they can. They have carried out mass hacking attacks on 12Dailypro, they have tried to intercept their E-Gold payment system. Thia scam email attack is just another of their attempts to shut down this program, as it is NOT a scam. Unlike some of the other similar programs that look like 12 Dailypro, which are run by Asian gangs who are just out to get everyones money by trying to copy 12Dailypro's success. So, it's not 12Dailypro you have to fear, but the scammers who are trying to ruin it. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
11/24/2005 1:09:33 AM
Hi Aaron, You have yourself a rest my friend & enjoy your holiday too! Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
11/24/2005 1:12:14 AM
Hello Kathy, Yes,I saw your new forum, & I'm glad that everything has worked out alright for you now. It will be nice to see you around again. I will pass on your message to Pam. Have a good Thanksgiving. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
11/24/2005 1:16:27 AM
Ellyn, Yes, Please update your Anti-Virus software if Norton informs you, but make sure that it is Norton..... Do not click on any links in any email's that say they are from any virus protection company's, use Google, if you do not know there proper URL. Never click on Hyper Links in emails from company's. They usually do not put them in & they tell you to log in the way you normally do. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!