Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Urgent email scam warning from 12 Dailypro.
11/24/2005 2:25:50 PM
Thanks Anthony. I didn't do it from any e-mail. Norton/Symantec has a little thing on my toolbar (next to my clock) that pops up when there's an update needed and I also have the icon up all the time to have Norton running. I also have scheduled scans done daily. I'm so leery of any links in any e-mails for a long time now that I don't click on anything unless I'm absolutely certain where it's from. Ellyn Store At Your Door http://www.storeaturdoor.com
+0
Bryan Mcheyzer

186 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/24/2005 3:34:55 PM
G'day Anthony, Thank you my friend for the warning. As usual on the job Keep up the great work. Have fun Bryan
+0
11/24/2005 9:22:01 PM
Hi Anthony, Thank You for this very important information. Happy Turkey Day. Carolyn
Carolyn Mary Sproul
+0
11/25/2005 2:05:10 PM
Ellyn, Glad to see that you are, Internet Security minded. If everyone was as careful as you, I would not be so busy. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
11/25/2005 2:07:48 PM
G'Day Bryan, How's things 'Down Under'? Hope you having a nice Summer, as we all drift into Winter, it's getting cold here in the desert too! Down to 72 Degrees today, will have to think about getting the fire on soon. Thanks for the nice comments. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!