Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bob
Bob Needham

115 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: This just gets better all the time - and better :-)
11/23/2005 7:11:45 PM
Hi Anthony, It can be even better! Instead of using stormpay to fund your 12Dailypro account, you should be using E-Gold. You will attain the maximum $6000 level so much quicker and save hundreds of dollars every payout. Literally! At the $6000 level through stormpay your transaction fee will be $596.85 versus just 70 cents for ANY transaction fee with E-Gold. I agree it's a little tougher to set up, but well worth it. Good Luck Bob
+0
Re: This just gets better all the time - and better :-)
11/23/2005 11:33:08 PM
Hi Bob, Yes, I have been considering that now, that they have solved the problems from that Singapore group re-routing the E-Gold payments to themselves. When I'm 100% sure that there will be no more hitches, I will be using my E-Gold account to fund 12Dailypro. Thanks for pointing that out to everyone else though. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
Re: This just gets better all the time!
11/25/2005 8:27:22 AM
Congratulations. Many more payments to come.
Nap Jones

Stop working for pennies and cents and move up to real good commissions http://www.commissionriver.com/publisher_signup.html?crid=10969
+0
Re: This just gets better all the time!
11/25/2005 2:00:01 PM
Hi Napoleon. Yes, the payments just keep coming like clockwork. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!