Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: This just gets better all the time - and better :-)
11/23/2005 5:12:35 PM
Thanks for info my friend - will pass it trough. Best regards Arild
+0
Re: This just gets better all the time - and better :-)
11/23/2005 5:36:15 PM
Arild, No problem my friend, all that info is common knowledge on the 'net' Your security friend in Las Vegas
+0
BEWARE MEMBERS OF 12% DAILY PRO
11/23/2005 5:51:12 PM
12% DailyPro member - beware: Posted: 11-24-05 12:50 AM Warning for 12 daily members URGENT SECURITY WARNINGS - by Charis - 12DP Admin at 2005-11-23 14:59:40 We have just received notification that there is an email circulating to 12daily Pro members that appears to be from a 12daily Pro former staff member encouraging people to download and open a graph document. The document states to be from someonecalledjessie02@12dailypro.com. This email address has been spoofed; it is NOT from our email server. DO NOT OPEN THIS DOCUMENT. THIS IS NOT FROM 12DAILY PRO OR ANY CURRENT OR PAST STAFF MEMBERS. This document contains a malicious keylogging program and/or addtional spyware that will compromise the security of your computer. The individuals sending this email are part of a large scam operation based out of Singapore that is attempting to compromise the security of our program. We have blocked their IP range access to our site so this seems to be their next mode of attack. In addition to steering clear of this email, we urge everyone to immediately login to your account and change your 12daily Pro password as an added measure of security for your individual account. We have a solid security network but rest assured we are also now taking additional measures to insure these individuals are stopped and brought to jusice. We ask that you please pass this important information on to your downlines as well. We will keep you updated as we know more. Last change at 2005-11-23 15:10:07
+0
Re: BEWARE MEMBERS OF 12% DAILY PRO
11/23/2005 5:56:05 PM
GUESS SOMETHING HAPPENED WITH THE COPY/PASTE HERE, CORRECT E_MAIL IS: jessie02@12dailypro.com Sorry for the system-mix here. Arild
+0
Re: BEWARE MEMBERS OF 12% DAILY PRO
11/23/2005 5:57:39 PM
Arild my friend. Thanks for that warning. I have just changed my password as an added security measure. We better get the word out pronto to all members here at Adlandpro. Your security friend in Las Vegas
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!