Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: FBI Warns of Email Scam.
11/23/2005 4:27:52 PM
Shelly. Yes, keep a close eye out for this one,& any others. That link is useful for sending all spam mail to... Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
11/23/2005 4:29:43 PM
Hi Cheryl. Thanks for the nice comment. You have a good & safe Thanksgiving too! Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
11/23/2005 4:32:12 PM
Hi Jeannie, Yes, most of the scam mail that we get each day is pretty obvious, but getting one from the FBI would normally shock most Americans. So warn all your friends on your list. Someone will get caught by this email, & I would hate it to be someone from Adlandpro... Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
11/23/2005 4:38:20 PM
Hi Kathy. Where are you selling the car? If it is on Ebay, report these people to the Admin. If you are selling privately, then I would be very careful. How have you asked to be paid? Have you got a payment processor like PayPal, StormPay etc, or are you doing it privately? Selling anything on the Internet these days is fraught with problems, we get at least 1 email a day asking if we will ship our security products to Nigeria & will we take personal cheque or visa... Ebay is your best bet if your selling something like a car, but then, the local paper is a whole lot better as you see the people face to face. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
11/23/2005 4:40:35 PM
Donna. You be careful of any suspicious emails my texgirl friend. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!