Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: FBI Warns of Email Scam.
11/23/2005 11:58:07 AM
Hi Carla, Glad you have not yet been targeted. Yes, please do put a link in so that more members can see this warning before they get this particulary nasty virus infected email. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
11/23/2005 12:26:59 PM
Hi Nan, thanks for posting this vital warning. I received 4 of such e-mail yesterday (November 22/05) instructing me to open the attachments to access the password and user name which I requested from some previous porgram which I joined. I had done no such thing. I deleted them. I appreciate you, Pauline Spence http://www.emoneynews.com/member/?ID=wofer9y
+0
11/23/2005 12:42:18 PM
Hi Pauline. We guess that Nan directed you here to our forum. I am glad that you realised that those emails were scammers who would infect your computer with viruses if you did as instructed. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
Ron
Ron Armacost

15 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/23/2005 1:25:30 PM
Thanks Anthony, First I've heard of this one. Been getting scams from users useing E-Bay, Pay-Pal and Amazon.com have reported all to the real web owners. Not one of them will send information over the email requesting personal information reguarding accounts. They do ask that you copy and paste to them so that they may take approprate action. The link you have is new to me and I will make use of it! Thanks Ron
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/23/2005 1:43:25 PM
Hi Anthony and Thank You again for this Warning. I havent Received anything Like this Yet, But I will keep My Eyes Open. Thanks for Looking Out for us. :) Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!