Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: FBI Warns of Email Scam.
11/23/2005 10:54:48 AM
Aaron, I'm so sorry my friend. I got the notification yesterday, but it was one of our treatment days for the recuperation from our operations & it went out of my head to post it by the time we got home. Maybe I could have got it out in time to save you from opening it, I'm just glad that you have up to date anti-virus software. Your security friend in las Vegas.
+0
11/23/2005 10:58:26 AM
Doris. Once again, this shows just how important it is to have up to date Virus protection software on your computer. Now you have the place to send it too, I guess that there in-box is going to be full of virus attached emails. It may be an idea to warn them about the virus attachement, in case they think you are sending it on purpose...... Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
11/23/2005 11:00:00 AM
Hi Bill, Just wish I could have got it out sooner, as Aaron has found out. Please everyone, if you have old anti-virus software, or, perish the thought none at all. GET SOME NOW! Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/23/2005 11:16:25 AM
Thank you so much for the Forum Anthony! Your always keeping us informed. Your Jewel,
+0
11/23/2005 11:28:01 AM
WOW, great info my friend, thanks for notice us. I just gets credit-/gambling-/loanscams now - 20-25 a day, but they ARE stupid, as it is from 2 mailadresses and very easy to block :-) I got one like this some years ago, but that had to do with the secret police in Russia :-) As I had some interest of those... Keep on with Your good work my friend. Best regards Your Viking Brother Arild
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!