Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: My experience with Meditation
11/16/2005 4:59:45 AM
Hello Linda, This is a very interesting topic. I was always fascinated by all this oriental way of thinking about life and relaxation. This is a way of being not just an act (let's say so) A part of an entire culture. There are lots of things we (let's say westerns) only discover and try to practice. But they actualy live by this way. Hm, its too long and heavy for my momentan English. I tried to join this meditating way of relaxation, but not managed every time. Sometimes I'm not able to "leave" my thoughts "outside" I'll be back to this site you recomanded, later. Thank you and wish you the best.
+0
Nick Kitchen

171 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/16/2005 6:39:29 AM
Hello Linda , thank you for the invite to your forum . And thank you for sharing your experiences . I have been meditating for 3 years , and i now teach it , i have had some very wonderfull experiences . There are many different forms of meditation , i use a personally perscribed form , which is best for me , i can meditate for 30- 40 mins even with noise around me , also with a couple of my techniques i can meditate with my eyes open , but even with things going on around me i am effortlesy emersed in peace I am a more whole person , and I am constantly in a state of bliss , which is where meditation has took me . Meditation removes the sanscaras of the mind and allows you to go beyond the ego self . The meditation i am apart of is what was taught by Guru Raj Ananda Yogi , he is regarded as one of the 20th century's most highly respect medititation teachers . Thank you Linda for creating a wonderfull forum Wishing you well Nick
Infinity Trade Group is a private programme that has combined the elements of private managed investment and networking . Creating the most powerful wealth building business on the planet. http://www.infinitytradegroup.com/members/nk2538/
+0
11/16/2005 7:13:49 AM
Hi, Linda I do Transcendental Meditation since I was 23. It was the most incredible adventure of my life... still is. Since than I go to the wel everyday... sit down, close the eyes and simply adopt a procedure, a technic, very easy to use. It's amazing how profondly rested and relaxed you can be after 20 minutes of practice. The experience is of less and less noise in the mind, more and more refined thought, until you transcend even the most refined aspect of a thought and experience the actual source of all thoughts. The Self referrel consciousness, that is awere of its own totality, wherefrom all the thoughts continuously are created. Total bliss is the nature of this transcendental consciousness; absotute peace and at the same sime, absolute potencial energy! And when you come out of meditation, you have more creativeneness, more energy to perform everything you have to do... and you do it with more calm, in a relaxed way. This is acting in accord with the wil of God, and that is the purpose of life: to live in total sinthony with Natural Law, the wil of God! So this is a very beautiful theme, meditation. A word of our time, more and more needed if you want to better life on earth, and live life at it's maximum potential, as it is our birth wright. Take care, Linda and See you arround Emanuel
+0
Gail Foley

5 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/16/2005 11:32:37 AM
Hi Linda, I have not had the awesome and life changing experience you have had...but I did want to share I find these CD's the most wonderful relaxation I have ever experienced... I love nature and the sounds are the most soothing I could ever hear! Thanks for sharing with others - I have been remiss in not sharing!
Passing On A Smile, Gail Foley www.GailFoley.com Sharing Fun And Inspiration P.S. If you are not happy with the results you are getting you might want to visit my blog and just subscribe to see what it's all about. It never costs anything to look, what have you got to lose? I thought about it and realized I needed so much more - my husband just got his lay off notice after 33 years and the company is leaving town! My big WHY!
+0
Linda Miller

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
11/16/2005 12:48:05 PM
Hi Jill, It was wonderful talking to you last night. I am so glad we finally connected. And, hey... maybe this is your wake up call! I would love that I am sure you are going to provide some wake up calls for me too!
Help us spread the message to the world... http://www.themessage2000.com/messengers/lindamiller Linda Miller 828-652-4714 Nebo, North Carolina
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!