Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lee
Lee Talmadge

612 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Secret Launch. Now we know it's a SCAM!
11/13/2005 2:32:55 PM
Ekkkkkk,,,,,,, Hello, Anthony Thank you I have a banner on my website and forum I will be removing ASAP ...This programs are reason I only signup as long as they stay free ,,,,Thank you my friend Gods speed Lee
+0
11/13/2005 2:52:04 PM
Hi Nan, No you have not stepped on any toes. Also we did do research, but the person behind it is very clever at setting up alias's & looking like a very legitimate buisness man. It was not just us that joined, but some 80,000 others. Some of the top 'Guru's were also in for the Launch, so we guess we were in exalted company. So, everyone got caught it does happen sometimes & it will happen again. Members & others get in touch with me daily to check out all sorts of opportunity's & programs to see if they a legitimate or not. Most of them are so obviously con's that it suprises me anyone get's taken in by them, but unfortunately even the obvious con's work & people lose lots of money in them. So, with hindsight, I guess that this too can be seen now as a con, we are just warning any others who signed up free, to not pay this man a single cent, as we are obliged to do. It does not matter that we may be out some money, we do not want any member of ALP to be caught & scammed also. As for signing up for legitimate businesses, I cannot speak for my other friends, but we ourselves have a large number of them that pay us quite well, we do not pass all of these onto the community as most of them involve large investments. Unless we think that all members can afford to join programs,we do not promote them. Free ones we have found, most people can afford. If we find out that anything we promote is in fact a scam, then we tell everyone. In some cases, you have to join things to find out all about them, this was one of those times. Thank you for your post Nan, it was most illuminating & I hope that you inform all the members of the Adlandpro community of your findings regulary. your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
Bryan Mcheyzer

186 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/13/2005 3:06:29 PM
Thank you my friend for the warning. As always on the job. Saved us all some dollars and heartach. Keep up the good work Have fun Bryan
+0
11/13/2005 3:07:09 PM
Hi Anthony, Thanks for the info,I think I'll wipe this one off my list,I am usually a lot more cautious with anything that is 'Secret'. Bit of a time waister! Thanks Leanne Busby http://www.aussie-money-tree.biz
+0
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/13/2005 3:10:47 PM
Hi Anthony, I want to address some of the critics in this forum. I don't consider myself an expert by any stretch of the imagination nor do I see very many here that are either. Nevertheless, those who have come to ridicule and thumb their noses at us are probably correct to a degree, however, the idea that it was introduced as "SECRET" is what made it so intriguing to sign-up for free during the pre-launch. Once the doors open, then is the only time that anyone could do any type of investigating. I don't want anybody who enrolled during the pre-launch to feel guilty about what they did. There was no way of knowing until the doors opened. Then it was too late for some because they believed the initial advertisement. So, we were able to help some who didn't make a spend... Yippee! We weren't able to help those who made a spend... OOPS! Sorry, but we didn't know at the start. Let us all learn from this and move on to bigger and brighter things on the horizon. I won't apologize for what I did in promoting this program because I said it was in pre-launch and nothing can be gleaned from it until it is launched. If you don't like what you see when it launches, then you may exercise your right to drop out. Now we know and it was a good thing not many were hurt by it. We are all adults here and make decisions on our own. There will be a few who will follow Mr. DeWitt and will make a quick buck and wind up being labeled the same as Mr. DeWitt. I am sorry for them and I wish them the best in their future endeavors. Please understand that, again, those who choose to ridicule and criticize AdlandPro members for this are, in my humble opinion, being cruel to their friends and it is just the same as rubbing salt into an open wound. We got the information out as soon as we could find it. Peace and prosperity to all, Leon
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!