Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Secret Launch. Now we know it's a SCAM!
11/13/2005 1:45:51 PM
LAST NEWS: As we agree Anthony we shold try to see much more how serious this Mr.DeWitt, so I sent a claim to StormPay and a mail to him that I wanted my money back, and that I thought $29.95 for a chat-offer was not as I thought it would be - even under a TRIAL-period. Here is the answere I got: ---------------- Hello: How did you pay, and on what day did you pay? Finest Regards, Steve DeWitt steve@4xriches.com 510-825-0113 708-524-8283 ---------------- As we have digged - more and more has been found, and when my teamleader say no too AND we have done it - well. This Secret Launch is not good at all. One of the downlines / our friends have been a part of simular (company from above) and have not noticed anything wrong. But as we now know - this is nothing for over friends and downlines. As Your "Teamleader" I could not sit and see this happened, and with help from Anthony, Dave, Peter and an "outsider" we have found to much S*IT to continue this, as I and the persons in "Security Team" care for our 200 downlines. This have NEVER been done before, and I am VERY happy that we - the security team did this job BEFORE it was to late, cause we cares for You and wish You a good biz. It has been 2 exiting months, and I am just sorry that this was a rotten "fish". With care and respect for My team Arild
+0
11/13/2005 1:46:21 PM
Luella May. Thank you, like I have replied here to others, we are so sorry we bought this to you all. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
11/13/2005 1:48:30 PM
Anthony, Thank you for your kind words. Don't worry about it. Life is full of learning process. I don't mind of stumbling and tumbling once in a while. Warmest regards, Stephanie
+0
11/13/2005 1:49:30 PM
Carla, I'm glad that you & the Doc did not sign-up for this program. Yes, Leon's email just affirmed what we have found out & we are glad that he sent us this further proof to add to our own findings. Your security friend in las Vegas.
+0
11/13/2005 1:55:31 PM
Arild, Thank you friend for that extra piece of information. It seem's that at least you have had a reply now, even if it is rather evasive, surely Mr DeWitt has records of payments, the same as we do when someone buys something from us. I'm still waiting some sort of confirmation of the request's I have made for a re-fund. As you rightly say, we have dug deep for evidence, I just wish we could have got it sooner. Your security friend in las Vegas.
+0