Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Secret Launch. Now we know it's a SCAM!
11/13/2005 3:30:42 PM
Napoleon, You are very astute my friend. Every business opportunity is a gamble. The Secret launch, launch did pass it's launch date & i was extremly concerned at the time & started digging deeper behind it. Now we know the truth... As for 12daily, 13 daily, 6 daily, 20 daily.. If everyone reads the agreement before signing up, they know what they are joining may or may not make them money. If it does, everyone loves them, if they don't, then everyone condems them. It is in black & white, before you can join that you acknowledge that you have read & understand the liabilities of joining. People who click on the box to say they fully understand, when they have not bothered to read it have only themselves to blame if things do not work out. Your security friend in las Vegas.
+0
11/13/2005 3:33:15 PM
Lee. Glad to inform you my friend. I guess you have not looked at your advert for the last few days, it has not been working as a referral since around Thursday/Friday. No one has been able to sign up anyone else since then. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
11/13/2005 3:34:33 PM
Bryan, G'day my friend. Glad to be able to warn you & save you time & money. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
11/13/2005 3:35:41 PM
Thank you for the information, It's a shame to see proof of yet another scam that has been thrown into the mix. This is exactly why those that have an oppertunity with integrity and a solid company behind it have such a hard time taking that first step in new areas of business today. If you are not sure take a few moments and check out the place with the B.B.B, they will let you know more information about who and what your looking at before you spend your hard earned money. I myself welcome this process for anyone that takes a look at the Company and people that I am involved in Business with. Good luck to those trying to get your money back, I hope that you achieve your goal and that the person in question is banned from any Adland Community activity as well as any other internet venues. Come see me and find out the way to build a lifestyle, the money that comes with it is just a real cool bonus. Scott Miller WizeChoiceMarketing http://www.WizeChoice2005.com
+0
11/13/2005 3:36:00 PM
Hi Leanne. Yes, in future no one will be able to attract any interest in pre-launches ever again. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!