Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Secret Launch. Now we know it's a SCAM!
11/13/2005 1:34:09 PM
HI Anthony, Thanks! I didn't sign up for Secret Launch and now I'm glad I didn't. I'm glad that Leon sent you this information! Thanks again! Carla ;)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
11/13/2005 1:36:21 PM
Hi Paul, Glad to see your back online. We do try to bring what we think is good opportunity's to the members of ALP, I know that both Arild & myself are totally gutted to think that we brought you all a scam. Your security friend in las Vegas.
+0
11/13/2005 1:39:27 PM
Anna Maria, It looks like you are not alone in that assumption. The best of us can get caught by these scammers when they hide their trail like this. Luckily not to many have paid this gentleman to find out. Your security friend in Las vegas.
+0
11/13/2005 1:41:37 PM
Bianca, This Secret Launch used a new approach, one which will never be able to be used again. In some ways it has helped us all to be able to spot these scams more easily in the future. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
11/13/2005 1:44:57 PM
Deborah, Thank you so much for your support. What can I say, we were caught, & are out of pocket. We are just so glad that we did not try to get our downlines involved before we checked this 'opportunity' out more thourghly. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0