Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Article: Poor Tom Just Can't Get A Break. You Won't Make This Mistake, Will You?
11/8/2005 7:23:31 AM
Thanks Linda - good post. "You have to learn to go before You start to run.! Best regards from Arild
+0
Janise Collins

369 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Article: Poor Tom Just Can't Get A Break. You Won't Make This Mistake, Will You?
11/8/2005 1:59:15 PM
This is awesome information. Yet, we complain when the mircowave doesn't work!! LOL! Thank you so very much for this en'light'ening information. I realize that it is not my circumstances in life that dictate how successful I will be in business; but how I react to them that will bring me my longed for results. Have a blessed and successful day! Your friend, Classic Corners "Nothing is impossible when you dream" The DreamTeam http://jcollins1.fggweb.com
Hope to meet you soon! Regards, Classic Corners http://www.classicwebstore.com
+0
11/8/2005 6:41:27 PM
Very inspirational Linda. Thank you!
+0
Winston Scoville

536 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/8/2005 8:22:45 PM
I guess there are a number of lessons to be learned from Mr. Edison's story here, such as: - We have the ability within us to determine the roads we take in life regardless of what life has dealt us. - We need to have goals to set our paths by so that we can measure our progress. - We need to learn from our mistakes so we don't make the same one again. - Once we arrive at our goals we need to reset them so that we are always improving or growing on what we have. We need to have purpose. It's always inspirational to read stories about people like Thomas Edison. They give us hope when we feel like there is no hope. They show us that we really can dictate what we do in life if we have the dream or desire inside of us that is powerful enough to motivate us.
+0
11/12/2005 8:23:51 AM
Can we all say "inspiring". Great post Linda.
+0