Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Article: Poor Tom Just Can't Get A Break. You Won't Make This Mistake, Will You?
11/8/2005 12:46:17 AM
Hi Linda, I thought poor thomas Edison's story was very interesting. He wasn't the one that really profited on discovering electicity, and the light bulb. From what I've read so far about him is that he made a wonderful discovery but the, I guess the Enland and the U.S. made out very well. Just Carolyn Again
Carolyn Mary Sproul
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Article: Poor Tom Just Can't Get A Break. You Won't Make This Mistake, Will You?
11/8/2005 1:17:13 AM
Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force. Never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.--Winston Churchill There's an aphorism one hears often in MLM training: "The only way to fail is to quit." And of course, my personal favorite: "It's never too late for success." :-) Cheri
+0
Robert Phillips

1540 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/8/2005 2:00:23 AM
HI carol Many people fail before they successed I have failed many times but now am becoming successful. You live and learn Bill gates failed I think 3 times before microsoft took off look at him now. If any any wants to successed never give up learn from your mistakes and you will. robert phillips
+0
Gary Simpson

557 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/8/2005 2:28:14 AM
Linda, Wonderful story, eloquently written. I found it inspirational! What else did I feel? Encouraged, motivated and I had this strange song pop into my head... "I get knocked down but I get up again..." A little lesson in persistence for all of us. Gary Simpson
+0
11/8/2005 4:25:26 AM
Hi Linda, One of my favorite subjects! Maybe one day you will tell us about his insomniacs :-) Great Article as always. (Great heading too.)
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0