Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! - 15th Edition
10/30/2005 7:16:29 PM
Hello All my ALP Friends, OMG, I am soooo sorry, I didn't know there was another forum I was suppose to be at. This is such a wonderful and unexpected honor and I thank everyone of you for your vote, suport and congratulations as well. Without all of you I would not be having this wonderful moment and the upcoming wonderful week. THANK YOU ONE AND ALL !!! Your Humble Friend Donna aka texgirl
+0
10/30/2005 7:27:41 PM
Hello Donna! The Queen of the prom has finally arrived. :-) Good to see you here! You must be on cloud nine by now, enjoy my friend! :-) John Forums Gdw Amb Frm Power Members
+0
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/30/2005 7:30:31 PM
Hi John, You got that right...way up on cloud nine, not far from Heaven in fact. And the tears of joy are still flowing. LOL silly huh? Never been Queen of anything in my life, it sure feels good. Your friend Donna aka texgirl
+0
10/30/2005 7:39:13 PM
ALL HAIL THE QUEEN, QUEEN DONNA! You have a website you are on also thanks to John. I went there. It is very nice. Your Friend,
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/30/2005 7:44:20 PM
David B. Thanks funny. I do? OMG, John where is this my friend...this to much, my head is spinning. I don't know if I am coming or going today, I can't keep up, whew...I haven't even gotten any work done today. Yikes! Your friend Donna aka texgirl
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!