Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Rogers

760 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! - 15th Edition
10/30/2005 9:01:30 PM
Hello John & Kathy, Congratulation's Donna ! Great job my friend, and very much deserved as well. Keep up the great work Donna, I am honored to be able to call you my friend. This is your week my friend, ENJOY ! Also, Thank you John and Kathy, for all of your hard work and dedication as well, you two are the best! respectfully,
+0
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/30/2005 9:05:22 PM
Hello Friend and Team Mate, Thank you so much for the congrats and the kind words. I am here because of all of you at ALP who I have adopted as my family. Enjoy I will my friend, right now I am on cloud nine and higher with tears of joy! Your Friend Donna aka texgirl
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/30/2005 9:16:24 PM
HI DONNA! CONGRATS , YOU DESERVE THIS HONOR! MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND FULFILL ALL YOUR DREAMS! Take care my friend, Carla
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/30/2005 9:23:28 PM
Hi Carla, Thank you so much for stopping by and extending your congrats and blessings it is much appreciated Your Friend Donna aka texgirl
+0
10/31/2005 1:41:54 AM
Hi Donna, Thats right like elizzie said don't let them little people get you down. Stay around happy and positive peope and you will fine that most of your positive people are people worship got and believe that Jesus Christ is our salvation, he's our rock to lean on, our foundation. I try to stay away from people that is very negative, if I don't they fill so sorry for there selfs, I find myself starting to cry. So I try to stay happy,and at peace. May God Bless you Donna Carolyn M Sproul
Carolyn Mary Sproul
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!