Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! - 15th Edition
10/30/2005 7:44:29 PM
It is POTW winners like you that make this a very enjoyable event. It is because you have such a sweet and humble heart that we enjoy prasing you. ;-) The webpage is that: The Feature Of The Week Webpage John Forums Gdw Amb Frm Power Members
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/30/2005 7:53:17 PM
Hi John. Congratulations Donna!! You Deserve this Honor Big Time!! I am so Happy for You. You are a Wonderful Example of What One can go Through in Life and Still Come Through it. A True Survivor! We Love You Friend, :) Shelly Hargis
+0
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/30/2005 7:53:49 PM
WOW! John that is pretty nifty that you so much. Everyone is wonderful (tears, tears, tears, again) This is to much. Thank you one an ALL ALP Donna aka texgirl
+0
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/30/2005 7:58:46 PM
Hi Shelly, Thanks sweetie, you will soon have you day in the sun too, I guarantee it. You also are a deserving person. Love you Friend Donna aka texgirl P.S. I AM SURE GLAD NONE OF YOU ARE HERE WITH A CAMERA... I WOULD LOOK PRETTY FUNNY, CRYING CONTINUOUSLY, AND ALL YOUR FAULT! LOL
+0
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/30/2005 7:59:02 PM
Hi Shelly, Thanks sweetie, you will soon have you day in the sun too, I guarantee it. You also are a deserving person. Love you Friend Donna aka texgirl P.S. I AM SURE GLAD NONE OF YOU ARE HERE WITH A CAMERA... I WOULD LOOK PRETTY FUNNY, CRYING CONTINUOUSLY, AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! LOL
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!