Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Why I Left MonaVie
6/7/2008 5:58:07 PM

Battle of the juices! Mine is better than yours. My payplan is better! I can plug you into a bigger downline and make you rich!

You are only as good as your marketing in the cold market.

You are responsible for your own success, not your upline, not your sponsor.

If having a bad sponsor, or a bad company experience was a reason to quit and fail then there wouldn't be anybody left doing network marketing.

People move the product.

If you can't move product it doesn't matter how great a product it is or how many people are in your downline, if no one doesn't do anything, or if you don't do nothing...you make nothing.

Corrisa

+0
Tom
Tom Sparrow

666 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
It is time to put all the juices to rest, step up to a FULL LIQUID HEALTH REGIMEN for ONLY $19.95 / month and it works!!!
6/19/2008 10:30:18 AM
It is time to put all the juices to rest, step up to a FULL LIQUID HEALTH REGIMEN for ONLY $19.95 / month and it works!!!
Posted: 06-19-2008 10:25 AM

There is ONLY 1 way to know for sure if this product is better than ANY juice product by itself...try it ONCE! What do you have to lose? NOTHING!!! Why?

FREE signup, FREE business kit, FREE web site, and the topper.....A 60 day 100% Empty Bottle Money Back Guarantee!!! ONLY $30 shipped to your doorstep (USA 48 states) for ALL of these ingredients below>

http://www.shopgbg.com/images/new10inonefacts.pdf

Web site>  http://www.shopgbg.com/318271

Our NEWLY formulated product is NOW ready to try and it works even better and tastes AWESOME! Not only do we have ALL of these juices added (ACAI Fruit, Goji, Mangosteen, Pomegranate, AND the NEWLY added Amalaki Fruit), but we have a full complement of Vitamins, Minerals, COQ-10, and so much more!!!

Order it once here, test it and compare your own results and then you will know why our customer retention rate is well over 90%!!! Here is the link to signup, order the product and no matter if you order one or all 3 of the products, 60 day 100% MBG>

https://www.shopgbg.com/signups/SignupStep1.aspx?ID=318271

Tom Sparrow-CEO

HIM, Inc.

248-624-0942

scubapro48@aol.com

Tom Sparrow-CEO Health Innovations & Marketing, Inc. http://tomsparrow.info (FULL PROFILE) scubapro48@gmail.com Skype: tom.sparrow53 248-624-0942 or 248-705-9716
+0
7/18/2008 1:49:05 AM

The best juice that I drink is serfmade by home:) I love oranginaaaaa...

Alex.

best regards Alex New ebooks / products for health, home, and cooking on my website: http://www.4int4future.com/
+0
David White

7 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/5/2008 2:37:48 PM
You know there are hundreds of Juices out there, all contain what is called natures miracles or this and that juice containing this and that and all are probably good for you. I am not any different.

My Juice is called <b>Lokahi</b>

<b>Lokahi</b> delivers anti-oxidants from Grape Juice, Blue Berry Juice, Acai Berry, Goji Berry, Noni Juice, Aloe Juice, and Green Tea.

<b>Lokahi</b>  delivers adaptagenic herbal teas from Ginsing, Ginko Biloba, Barley, Milk Thistle, Blackberry, Hawthorn Berry and Shizandra that supports vitality. Lokahi contains immune system modulators from aloe Vera and Noni Juice

<b>Lokahi</b>   combines micro and macro minerals for the ultimate in cellular energy. This juice radiates goodness from the inside out.

The real test of all these juices is the compensation plan that is surrounding the one product companies. I have researched many of them and promises of this and that still don't offer a good compensation. The getya and gotchyas plague MLM in general. They are put there for the owners and very few reach the top, and if they do the company has folded by then.

Many do not pay point per dollar, many have a volume requirement, Many flush your volume after an accumulated points earned, or they cap your earnings so that you can only get to this certain level, many stair step plan only offer puny % on the compensation and you have to get so many people or sales just to get a good income, and many bonus programs lets face it really suck. One such juice company offered a bonus of 50 percent match but it was dependent on the company profits. It could go from 12 to 55% is that really a match on product? Wholey cow!!! Enough already!!!

Let me ask you a question. If you could be a part of a company that is only 4 years old, cash rich debt free, growing in leaps and bounds, shipping all over the world, an opportunity to get in early and at the Top lets face it. The only way to make money is to get in early and at the top.  What if I told you that there are no volume requirement, It pays point per dollar, $100 paid? 100 points earned. A non flushing binary, up to 100% matching bonus paid on your binary, pays every week. Exclusive rights to high quality products developed by the top development company in the world. New products about every quarter. The sky is definably the limit here. The company is called Essante Worldwide

If you can see your self making tons of money with this company please RUN don't Walk cause time is running out, we are in momentum and looking for great leaders that want a great opportunity with a great Company.

Your Ticket to Freedom
"eat Candy Lose Weight"
+0
Viola Bontrager

14 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/5/2008 5:14:12 PM

Monavie...Frequensea...Sea Silver... Body Balance...Limu...Goji...Xango...Vemma...Fruitavida...

There is no lack of juices to pick from to market as a home business and I have personally tried many of these liquid supplements. I have yet to find one that is not simply wonderful!

BUT, there all have different comp plans and I personally know people that have lost huge monthy paychecks because of lousy comp plans and clauses in the polices and procedures so it pays to be aware of those things as it is not fun to experience what these guys did.

Most people will never experience anything like that as most will never make it to several thousand a month in residual income, much less over fifty thousand!

It pays to get educated on how all this stuff works.

Viola

The Free Ebook that will help you understand it ALL

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!