Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Why I Left MonaVie
10/10/2008 10:57:01 AM
I have studied and am able to test products using my biosystem. I left Monavie right at the beginning because the product contains additives that are not healthy. Although, I have found other products, which are very good, I do not share this information on the net, unless, someone is asking for the information. I do, however, share my test method with anyone truely interested in selfpreservation and good health, free of charge. Bodo For contact info: life_zip@yahoo.com
How can I be of service to YOU TODAY? Skype Name: bodome
+0
10/16/2008 9:09:30 PM
The JUICE WARS...  There's 3 or 4 new ones coming out!
+0
11/20/2008 9:40:25 PM
well i hope this help someone, but i believe this is one of the best juices around
ACAI PLUS - Certified Premium Nutritional Supplement
Is Blended With Over 100 Nutritional Ingredients

click here to find out more about this Juice
     ACAIPLUS Certified Premium Nutritional Supplement
Is Blended With Over 100 Nutritional Ingredients    

Acai Berry

Doctors calling "Acai Berry" the World's #1 Superfood!
For Centuries, people of Brazil's Northern Amazon region have touted this legendary berry as an antidote for numerous ailments.

Today, modern science has validated the absolutely remarkable wellness benefits of the Acai fruit.

Dr. Nicholas Perricone, M.D., a recognized authority on anti-aging, in his book "The Perricone Promise" named the Acai Berry as being the World's #1 Superfood. He also called the Acai Berry one of the most nutritious and powerful anti-aging foods in the world today.

Acai: The Amazon Acai Berry
Studies show that Acai has up to 10 to 33 times the antioxidant content as red wine grapes. The Brazillian Acai Berry (Ah-sci-ee) is considered to have the best nutritional value of any fruit on earth.

Could "ACAI" Be The Amazon Rain Forest Fountain of Youth?

It has recently been featured on TV on NBC's "The Today Show", also it's been featured in such media outlets as The Wall Street Journal, Vogue, Men's Health Journal, The Washington Post, Sports Illustrated for Women, Time Magazine, and The New York Times.

Richard Mulcahey
+0
12/15/2008 9:51:45 PM

I had been with GBG, but I switched to NHR and their 12 in 1 Epic Ultra because they don't have any artificial ingredients. There product is also affordable priced only $19.95 plus s&h.

Check out the ingredients

www.nhrproducts.com/4yourwealth

Product Call - 1-866-307-2495

To your health

PS. Need more information on getting out of debt, goal setting, making more money and more! Go to www.controlyourlifeagain.com
+0
2/9/2009 2:51:28 PM

I am a Mona Vie Distributor doing quite well, Star 1,000 after 3 months, and close to Bronze level now. I'm doing MUCH better than those around me and yet am still being treated poorly by Mona Vie Corporate.

Inconsistencies with what is said and what they do, poor payment of commission performance (they had disabled the payment account by error but took 3 months to reinstate), poor product shipping performance (incorrect amounts, they wanted tp charge to me 10% so they could fix there error) and incorrect billing practises.

This is just poor business practise that they are dealing with, albeit slowly.

I would like to have some concrete information about the company policies. I find the entire practise too much of an "inner circle network" for a company that assures honesty.

If this is true and can be proven I would be leaving the company. I can't associate my name with such underhanded business practises.

Please email me at dogbertx@gmail.com

Cheers dbx

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!