Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week - 13th Edition!
10/16/2005 2:41:44 PM
Hi John and Kathy. I Hope You both are Doing Well. I am so Excited to See such a Dear, Sweet Friend, Lisa, Be Honored. Congratulations Lisa! Lisa has Always been there for me ever since I joined Adlandpro. She is an Honest, Faithful and Loving Friend with a Very Giving Heart. I am so VERY Proud to Call you Friend. I Love You Friend and I am so Happy for you. Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/16/2005 2:41:54 PM
Hello Lisa, Glad to meet you! Congrats for your featuring. I think you completly deserve it. Hope you'll be still here when I'll be back. (I mean your photo LOL). We still have a lot to do. Things are going ahead less quickly than we'd like. Thank you John for doing this possible. Take care my friends, and have a great time.
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/16/2005 2:43:15 PM
I Love your New Picture By The Way. Beautiful Girl!
+0
10/16/2005 3:01:43 PM
Hey Lisa I can't think of anyone who deserves this more. Lisa was one of the first people to offer friendship when I came here she had a way of making you feel wanted and valued. I am so happy for you Lisa you deserve far more than this for all you do to make others feel special. May God Bless You and May He Hold You In the Palm of His Almighty Hands Always. P.S. It is great to see a fellow North Carolinian and Native American Blood of mine be honored in such a way. With Deepest Regards Dr David King Hope Mills NC
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/16/2005 3:04:41 PM
Thank you big bunches Dr. David. Nice to see your so close to. Your words are very special. Means allot. Your Friend,
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!