Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: What is your dream?
10/20/2005 7:04:24 AM
Well Kenny, a wedged nerve in my neck, backboneproblems also in the neck, inflammation and calcification in both shoulders and KOLS in my left loung.
+0
Winston Scoville

536 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/20/2005 6:18:04 PM
The dreams (goals)???? To be able to spend time with my family and be able to do whatever it is we want to do that day without having to worry about time & money or the worry that goes with having to replace it once you spend it. So the first goal is financial freedom.
+0
Jane Avery

0 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: I am so touched by these responses....
10/20/2005 9:38:35 PM
I also have a dream. My Dream is to develop my online business through building relationships and helping other folks to find success and wellness. I am a senior lady who recently moved back to New England following nine years in Florida. Because of a couple hurricanes, some medical situations, and some poor business choices my credit card debt is very high. I am working to pay these debts and get to a stable financial place. I dream of an enjoyable retirement free from fianncial worries where I can travel to spend time with family and friends all across the country, and have the freedom to volunteer as a mentor helping others to have personal growth and success. Complimentary Ebook at: http://wellnesslady.bigmlmsecrets.com
+0
Re: I am so touched by these responses....
10/22/2005 7:35:28 AM
Hi Linda, My dream is to earn $5000 a month. I have a brother whose children will never be able to attend college without a grant and I want to provide for them. My mother is now a widower and I want to be able to provide for her in her golden years. My daughter's family is growing & they are struggling. I am now debt free, but there are things I want and want to do. Denise Babbit
+0
10/25/2005 11:18:59 PM
Hello Linda, I found this forum by way of another Post. I hope you don’t mind if I join in. After reading a bite,… This is one of those forums that all of us hope to find and be a part of. My wife and I - Our Dream,… It would be hard to place a price-tag on What we would consider Our Dream(s). I do know that part of our dream consist of, Not having to fret about whether or not, the mortgage will be paid month to month. That the bills that have occurred during the pass 5yrs, of care giving for my wife’s parents (May they now rest in, Peace!) can be resolved. We would also like to not have to wonder or worry if we will be able to afford A collage education for our daughter. To not have to worry about if we can pay the electric-bill and grocery-bill. If the Cable for our internet can be paid. To not worry about how many trips to town we make because we have to be sparing with the gas. Our Dream(s), our dream would be that we would not have to Worry and that we could enjoy the rest of our life’s and have the time to do it! This would truly be a Dream. We have tried to capture that dream,…We started a business almost 6 yrs ago, And we found a house after being forced off a rental property. (Some people’s Kid’s! Sheeze!) But we did find a street that we live on now called, “Our Dream Ln”! – I kid U not! We figure, it’s a good Start! We also figure, If we put our self’s in the line of someone else needing help, We, our selves will be alright! From the “Oldest - Book!” I other word’s,…If we can help in any way, We here! Janet & Joseph Warren
+0