Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Verna ZdarskiKeeble

142 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: What is your dream?
11/2/2005 7:14:36 AM
Dear Linda, My dream is to successfully and legitimately earn that 6 - 7k figure income I hear other internet marketers say they earn yearly. Do those free to join websites that say they will promote your website, give lots of traffic. How effective are they? From having made serveral dumb choices in the past, I am presently left in a postion to try to depend on free services out there, that I am not sure how successful they are as they say they are. I have been trying to market for just over 3years my homebase business Nutronix International, ("Healthy Solutions",<<< My Personal Home Business Name.) All Natural health Products that really work, perform the best body cleansing in all my research for a all natural health products. My about me story tells my true results with the products I currently use on a regular bases. Here I would like to have a downline membership of a 1000, plus, plus continualy growing with members and or customers which ever is best for all interested people out there looking for The True Health Products, I know work. I sure have had excellent results improving my health. http://www.nutronix.com/Bambie Sincerely, Thank-you Verna ZK.
+0
Len
Len Berghoef

1472 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/2/2005 9:54:53 AM
Hi Linda, Thanks for this great subject. If it were possible I would love to have my health back first of all. I am a polio survior and have new muscle weakness in my right leg and foot which were paralized originally. So I can no longer work outside the home. My wife is still working so I would like to be able to make $4000-$5000 a month, and pay off my debts and have her retire. Thanks again, Leonard
Start a 2nd income and get out of debt! http://alturl.com/aw4yv
+0
Rudy Hiebert(rudyhiebert.myamsoil.c

1086 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Tools From The Sales Meeting
11/2/2005 12:07:17 PM
Linda, your invitation to return after the meeting is very affirming. I'm aware that what I learned is old hat to many here. In addition to seeing hands-on new products and tools specifically related to the superior options, some basic reminders about aspects of sales that apply to presenting solutions from Amsoil. 1.)The Fear Factor: a. Fight or Flight...how do you confront the competition? Knowing your competition is just as important as knowing my product options. "No" is not necessarily the end. Don't you hate it when some telemarketer doesn't get it when you say "No"? That's not the angle I'm thinking of here. What I'm thinking about is when somone comes to me for a product solution option and I have to say "No, you can't afford this." or "No, I will not simply sell you this..." b. Answering questions about MLM and pyramid schemes c. Where do I go for help with this business? This is huge because of what's available. 2.) Target goals; numbers that are calculated to show where I'll be if I follow the numbers. 3.)Business Development Tools: a. Programs b. Successful Business Models 4.)Plenty of hand-out literature with excellent information. The half hour spent asking and listening to the sales reps one-on-one or in small groups was almost more important than the power point presentations and the talks. One pointer I picked up was using two lap tops for presenting power points. While one was being accessed to make adjustments the other was set to show a static image. This is useful to avoid showing the audience what is happening on the lap top. Covering the projector with a nappy can be done but it's classy to have a static page on the screen while you're changing or looking for something.
+0
12/1/2005 1:59:50 AM
My dream is to help people. Financially and thjrough motivation, encouragement and spirituality. I have 2 areas of business interest, Investments/Currency Trading, and Internet Marketing. I have some limitations and I work at a slow workpace. But I am determined, positive, willing to learn. I know that the opportunity is real for success. I am setting up my AdlandPro tools. AdlandPro offers an incredible opportunity. Ilike the Community very much. I'm having trouble in deciding which venue to go for in AdlandPro: the Internet Marketing or Investing venture. Also, I want to learn How To email all of my friends at once. I wish everyone great success Larry
+0
12/1/2005 7:51:20 AM
Linda, My dream is to make just enough for my husband and I to live comfortably so that he can do whatever kind of work he would like to do and not have to worry about paying bills. He has been the breadwinner for so long and I would like to see him have some fun. I think $3,000 a month would be fine but more would be great. I would do more with charities if I had the extra cash. It would be nice to have some extra so we could travel to different gardens around the country. We both love plants and it would be nice to be able to do more together. Martha
+0