Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Rudy Hiebert(rudyhiebert.myamsoil.c

1086 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: What is your dream?
12/1/2005 1:03:03 PM
Martha, you have noble dreams. Be careful what you wish for, it may just happen. Your husband sounds like is done with the job? Not to say he isn't doing something that brings home some "bread". If he has the inclination to check out my Amsoil site, www.lubedealer.com/hiebert he sure is welcome. You already know about the AGgrand site, www.gastown.com/altruenergy Travel to famous gardens is also something very worthwhile. In our area, we have one that is local and relatively famous, Minter Gardens. I don't know where you are but check it out. June is the ideal time to see the most blooms. Cheers, RH
+0
Re: What is your dream?
12/1/2005 3:07:37 PM
Rudy Actually my husbands job went the way of a lot of jobs. Overseas. For almost 20 years he would tell me it was going to happen and he would work all the overtime he could get his hands on. He was out of work for 2 years and has finally gotten work with a new company. He is at the age where a lot of physical work is hard on him. I don't know if I can't get him interested in network marketing. He is the kind of guy that needs to know for sure that check is coming. I will show it to him though. I am in PA. We have traveled to Longwood Gardens in eastern PA twice. It is about a 4 hr. drive. To us that is a major trip. Martha
+0