Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Are we really safe?
10/16/2005 12:31:15 PM
Lisa, Good advice, but remember to have the keys protruding through your fingers, or they will cut into your hand. A better tip, is to have a roll of quarters in your hand, when you make a fist, you will increase the impact force by a degree, which the figure fails me at the moment, but the impact force is substantial greater than you could generate normally. Also of course, one of our 750,000 volts stun guns, would stop any attacker in their tracks. Or a quick 2 second blast of pepper spray, would make their day extremly painful, giving you the chance to get away, without coming in to close a contact for your own safety. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
10/16/2005 12:36:48 PM
James & Billie, Your actually advised us all, on the gun laws in another thread of this forum, & good advice it was too! So, you originally come from Oregon? That's where my darling wife Pam & I, hope to be locating too next year some time. We have been checking out the ins & out's of moving our business there, with the help of another member of our communtiy, the lovely Julia (The Ink Lady) As she is happily living there, in her little coastal home. Thank you for visiting my friends. Your security friend in (still) Las Vegas.
+0
10/16/2005 12:39:33 PM
Michael, What you say is so true. Once the attackers form of suprise is gone, they mostly think twice about attacking, prefering a more 'docile' target/victim. Everyone, make sure that you are NOT their next 'docile' victim. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
10/16/2005 12:43:53 PM
Eileen, As ever, it is a privilege to see you here on our forum. I bet you do have a suprise for any would be attacker, I just hope that it leaves them with painful memories of their encounter with you, & that you are safe after it. You can find many more products to 'suprise' would be attackers, in our store at. http://www.ptssafetystore.com Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!