Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Are we really safe?
10/14/2005 8:14:33 AM
Anthony, This is wonderful information. If I ever was to get attack, I have a special surprise for them :) Thank You for sharing this.
+0
10/16/2005 12:10:12 PM
Hi Donna, Thanks for your input on this subject. I'm glad to see that you believe in other forms of self defense, if firearms are not your 'thing'. If you check out our store, you will find a good range of other alternatives. We have a nice selection of non-leathal weapon's for your family's & your own protection. Our motto is that your familys security is our top priority.

http://www.ptssafetystore.com

Please feel free to browse our range of products, & the different State, City & Country laws on their uses. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
10/16/2005 12:21:53 PM
Janise, What a terrifying experience to go through. I'm glad you had a good home security system installed, that prevented this, from turning into a more violent situation for you & your family. I see you live in Illinois, I also belive that your State is not one of the ones that the 'do-gooders' have managed to undermine your Second Amendment rights yet. In which case I suspect that you use your 'right to bear arms' to protect yourself. We have systems in our store, that will also film your 'intruders' as they try to find a way into your home, very useful for the police when they can use this evidence to convit these fellons, or identify them if they are 'known'. Have a look at our complete range of home & personal alarm systems, safety locking devices & of course, our non-violent products for personal protection. http://www.ptssafetystore.com Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
10/16/2005 12:25:10 PM
Lisa, (Lee Lu) I'm so glad you realise the importance of our forum tips, I hope you make full use of them to protect yourself & your loved ones. I like your new picture profile, now we can see the 'real' Lee Lu. My Adlandpro 'Jewel'. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
10/16/2005 12:26:25 PM
Napoleon, Thanks for your comments. Yes I did get your email & I will get back to you. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!