Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
Harold Coram

193 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: * * * Prison Vs. Work Debate * * * :-)
9/23/2005 3:16:40 PM
Hi Felicia, Ouch, I wish you hadn't reminded me of my *working* years. Home business is Sooooooo Much better. Harold (The Marathon Man)
Your Road Map To Success
+0
9/23/2005 3:17:02 PM
Hi there, Thank you for giving me a good laugh.I really need it.
http://www.papierre.com
+0
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/23/2005 3:18:30 PM
Thats better to much serious stuff going around at the moment ;) But how very true and very funny :) regards Paul
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+0
9/23/2005 3:20:36 PM
Felicia this is so true. I was in the work force for 30 years and and felt like I did not have a life. Even though I was a manager. It's really just as bad on the other end. Now, I work hard from home. It's all about the quality of your life. Thank you for the reminder. Your Friend, Luella May
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/23/2005 3:23:51 PM
hello Felicia, Thank you for posting this LOL-ly Forum :-D I wanted to post it too, but I've lost it somewhere in my mailbox! Here are many people who like this kind of things, including me :-) Wish you a great weekend.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!