Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
Felicia Harris

2109 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
* * * Prison Vs. Work Debate * * * :-)
9/23/2005 2:47:17 PM
OK, I just had to share this with you. I do have to offer a disclaimer though. I'm not into the bar scene and I don't drink so that part isn't applicable to me. And I really haven't had a horrible boss. And they do work in prison. But I can also think of other things not mentioned like: Not seeing the day light during the winter because of going to work before sunrise and leaving after the sun has set. Or being exempt level where you don't get paid hourly or over time and you work sometimes 6 days a week to try to keep up. Or working like a dog to take vacation time knowing you'll have to work like a dog when you come back. And of course my favorite is being bored stiff with a job and yet always being behind because there is too much to do, a really deadly combination! I have a 4 year college degree, Accounting, but after 5 years in the corporate world and a serious case of extreme burnt out I figured there had to be more to life than working 49 or 50 weeks of my life in a cubicle every year until retirement. Anyway I couldn't believe when I read this because it's suppose to be a joke yet for the most part it's really true! LOL This is why I'm so focused on earning an income from working at home. Why most of my threads are not jokes or light hearted posts, but are serious let's make money NOW posts. This is why I'm real happy to work hard from home. It's why I treat my businesses like a real business that is worthy of spending time and money to promote and why I'm amazed when others expect to succeed without spending time OR money. Ladies and Gentlemen this is my driving motivation, seriously! ;-)======> * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ~ ~ Prison Vs. Work Debate ~ ~ IN PRISON...you spend the majority of your time in an 8x10 cell. AT WORK...you spend most of your time in a 6x8 cubicle. IN PRISON...you get three meals a day. AT WORK...you only get a break for one meal and you have to pay for it. IN PRISON...you get time off for good behavior. AT WORK...you get rewarded for good behavior with more work. IN PRISON...a guard locks and unlocks all the doors for you. AT WORK...you must carry around a security card and unlock and open all the doors yourself. IN PRISON...you can watch TV and play games. AT WORK...you get fired for watching TV and playing games. IN PRISON...you get your own toilet. AT WORK...you have to share. IN PRISON...they allow your family and friends to visit. AT WORK...you cannot even speak to your family and friends. IN PRISON...all expenses are paid by taxpayers with no work required. AT WORK...you get to pay all the expenses to go to work and then they deduct taxes from your salary to pay for prisoners. IN PRISON...you spend most of your life looking through bars from the inside wanting to get out. AT WORK...you spend most of your time wanting to get out and go inside bars. IN PRISON...there are wardens who are often sadistic. AT WORK...they are called managers.

I've enjoyed making money working from home for over 8 years. I have a real passion to show others how to do the same.

All members share in a revenue profit pool that is paid out several times a day! You don't have to sponsor to participate and earn. Get paid very well just for advertising your business. No daily sub commitment. Start with as little as a one time $2 ad. This site has a write up that explains what makes this income stream so unique. ~ ~ http://success4you.blinkweb.com/

~ Register for free today. ===>>> http://dld.bz/Wealth_Creation4you

This income cash strategy paid me $500 the first week that I tried it. Since then it has paid me over and over again. Now it come with a free Marketing System. You can also access marketing resources and training to help you to build any business. You can be paid in 48 hours.~ ~http://Time4profit.ws ~

+0
Re: * * * Prison Vs. Work Debate * * * :-)
9/23/2005 3:03:56 PM
L O L, Thank You Felicia I liked that! Networking is better then ?! :-) Thank You for giving me a good laugh, it is good after 13 hours on the computer. Have a nice weekend Felicia. Hugs from Norway
+0
Felicia Harris

2109 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/23/2005 3:07:05 PM
Thanks for your post. I'm glad I gave you a laugh Arild, I accomplished my goal. :-)

I've enjoyed making money working from home for over 8 years. I have a real passion to show others how to do the same.

All members share in a revenue profit pool that is paid out several times a day! You don't have to sponsor to participate and earn. Get paid very well just for advertising your business. No daily sub commitment. Start with as little as a one time $2 ad. This site has a write up that explains what makes this income stream so unique. ~ ~ http://success4you.blinkweb.com/

~ Register for free today. ===>>> http://dld.bz/Wealth_Creation4you

This income cash strategy paid me $500 the first week that I tried it. Since then it has paid me over and over again. Now it come with a free Marketing System. You can also access marketing resources and training to help you to build any business. You can be paid in 48 hours.~ ~http://Time4profit.ws ~

+0
Lee
Lee Talmadge

612 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/23/2005 3:14:17 PM
Hi Felicia, I see how this can be your driving motivation hehehe :-) Good One that You for sharing ,have a great weekend Lee
+0
Dennis Clairmont

642 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/23/2005 3:14:33 PM
Hi Felicia I'm glad to see someone's getting treated good.Here's another one for you. In PRISON the hardcore murders get gased for free. AT WORK Most of the prople that want to get gased need to but in the hr's to afford it. I think i'll pass up the PRISON offer as good as you make it sound lol. Cheers Dennis
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!