Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: The Feature Of The Week - Ninth Edition!
9/19/2005 9:28:56 AM
Congratulations to you David, everything I have read tells me you deserve it all! You are doing something right two thumbs up to you! Judy www.aimtohelp.com
Judy Gal.
+0
Lisa Reddell

254 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/19/2005 9:53:08 AM
Congrats David! Lisa :`)
Lisa Reddell :`)
Do you love candles?
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/19/2005 10:13:06 AM
Hello, Congratulation David! I think you entirely deserve this honour of being featured on AdlandPro. Your forums are both informative, useful and funny too. You are a great asset to this community. Anamaria
+0
David G Smith

97 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/19/2005 10:14:34 AM
Corr Blimey Guv'na, What A Bleeding Honour!!! Wow!!! I am stunned, amazed and still in a little bit of shock to think that I am so highly thought of by my friends and peers here at Adland. I have just arrived back from Spain after taking my boy Quique back to school and his mother there. The whole trip was an absolute disaster from beginning to end (I'll give details in a forum later) and I finally got home 2 days later than planned to this lovely surprise. I've now got heaps of work to catch up on, but I would just like to say a VERY BIG THANK YOU to everyone who thought me worthy of this prestegious award. Take care my friends...
+0
David G Smith

97 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/19/2005 10:17:03 AM
@ John Sanchez... Thank you too for honouring me at your website. To your future success...
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!