Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
June Craig

35 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: The Feature Of The Week - Ninth Edition!
9/25/2005 10:09:14 PM
Hi David, Congratulations, Now I will know who to go to if I need help.:-) Hey, You have to be okay, I have a nephew who's name is David Smith. He lives somewhere in CA. The world needs more people like you. God Bless June Craig
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/29/2005 7:36:24 PM
David, Congradulations on your feature, You are my very good friend,im very thankful you are my friend, you are so very special to me,thank you for being there for me,your friend,kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/15/2007 7:21:34 AM
Dear friends

100th ANNIVERSARY - POTW JUBILEE

Join the party and let us celebrate this happening PHILOXENIA SPECIAL #1
POTW 100th Edition.

Many of your good friends passed this stage and know this place as the HEART OF ADLANDPRO. Till today 99 won the contest "PERSON OF THE WEEK" and soon the owner will release the 100th Edition.

This  is a community related competition where friends are supported by friends and make this forum a central place for weekly events.

The most active members of this community are here every week.

WELCOME IN TO THE BIG PARTY
Happy Week End
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/17/2007 6:42:56 AM
Dear friend!

A business can only make steps forward if there is social connection and contact. Support the social work to make your business make success.

Soon 100 houndred friends will celebrate all together. Join the 99 and mmet the 100th who is running right now to cauths up. All 100 will be honoured.

Vote here 

POTW 100th edition, one day 90 votes and a very nice hand in hand contest - competition of two Archangels and seven Angels. There will be a double celebration of the winning Angel. Philoxenia will give place to 100th winner.

#11 GoodWill Ambassador

This person needs no Introduction because he is AdlandPro's Goodwill Ambassador, Friend, and now a new member of Adlandpro’s Power Team. His name is John Sanchez. John is a very special friend to so many and a special leader of our community here at AdlandPro. John is always there to help everyone and John makes sure everyone is greeted and welcomed to the community in a very warm and caring way. Congratulations John. You are an inspiration to all. John you deserve this Honor.
He does not need any invitation. He is honoured by Philoxenia Special #1: POTW 100th Anniversary

John, Kathy, LaNell, Venerina, Pauline
POTWs, Candidates, Voters
Supporters and most af all
Philoxenia Hosting Committee
Friends click
above
YOU ARE THE ONE, MY NUMBER 1
 (Elena Paparizou, Winner, Greece, Eurovision Song Contest 2005)

It will take time for me to give reply to all these people. I was expecting as I told Pauline total 500 post. This will be much - much bigger of what I thought. Already after 2 days we have 68 pages, 338 posts and 4775 views.

Georgios's PHILOXENIA

SPECIAL TOPICS

PHILOXENIA EggExhibition
Philoxenia #JUBILEE 1: POTW -100th Anniversary

Happy Father's Day
Your Friend
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!