Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The Feature Of The Week - Ninth Edition!
9/19/2005 1:07:06 AM
Hello Everyone At AdlandPro! It’s time again for the Feature of The Week! The reason Kathy Martin and I (John Sanchez) created this forum was to honor people who have a positive influence on this community. To qualify the person has to be an active member and one who contributes to the positive atmosphere here AdlandPro. Here are the criteria for selecting a member for the Feature of the Week (also referred to as the Person of the Week, POTW). This criterion can be seen at the site below: http://community.adlandpro.com/personOfTheWeek.aspx?sub=program How Do I Get Selected as Person of the Week? To be chosen as Person of the week you: • Are highly visible on the community • Are always seen as respectful, professional, and helpful. • Must be nominated for the program by another member of the Community and voted on by other members. ********************************************* Now it is time to announce the winner…! Congratulations David G. Smith you where elected to be the Person of the Week! David is very active on the Net and in this community. If you haven’t been to his forums you are missing a wealth of information on business and Internet marketing. He is known as 'The Net Biz Guru', a well-deserved title. He generously gives of his time to share his success secrets with the community. David is quite a character also; if you have seen his humorous forums you know what I’m talking about. We guarantee you’ll get a laugh from his sometimes warp sense of humor. David is also warm and caring individual whose kindness is easily seen through his posts. We greatly appreciate what David does for this community. Thank you so much David and Congrats! Here is David’s Bio: Ok, here goes... Well, I was born in Fulham, London UK and lived there most of my younger life. I also live in a few other places in London, Wandsworth, Chelsea, Norwood, to name but a few. For about 5 years, I lived between Clacton-On-Sea and Colchester in Essex, UK, before I moved to Spain. I lived in Benidorm, Spain for 9 years and miss it very much. I do hope to be moving back to Spain some time soon. In the next couple of years when my kids are a bit older infact. I have a son called, Enrique (Quique) from a previous relationship who is was born, July 1999. He still lives in Spain, but I have him here with me during the school holidays. My two children that live with me here, are my son Oscar (Blue) born December 2003 and my gorgeous little daughter, Macy (Princess) born on my Birthday, March 2005. Now for the business part… I have been watching, learning/studying and putting into practice just about all there is to know about computers and the Internet, website design (though my HTML/CSS skills could be improved upon) and most of all, Internet Marketing. Concerning Internet Marketing, though, I own just about every e-book ever written, have completed nearly every course and own just about every piece of related software that there is out there. Sure it's cost it me a lot of money and I've also wasted a lot of cash on the 'crap' that is also available, but I've learnt from it all. Because of all the knowledge that I now have, but most importantly, that I like to share with others (what's the point in having it, if you can't share it, I say), more and more people, over the years, have been calling me 'The Net Biz Guru' and it's a name that has kinda, you know, just stuck. I am into just about everything there is to get into on the net when it comes to making money. Health/well being products, mobile/cell phones, gadgets (boy's toy's), leading trends in Internet technology, the list goes on... I have accumulated a very keen eye to spot a potential good earner and am very quick to jump on it. Which is very important in this business. I do a lot of work with other people too and help them to get their own businesses off the ground and into profit. I am affiliated with most of the best programs that can be found and I also own a few very profitable businesses of my own too. I am, you could say, one of the MAGIC 5% that does actually earn a very good living from the Internet. I work from home and enjoy being able to spend all the extra time I save by not having to commute, with my adorable family. ****************************************************************** Pretty impressive background! Please take the time to tell David how much you appreciate what he does for the community. Blessing to you all, John Sanchez and Kathy Martin
+0
Re: The Feature Of The Week - Ninth Edition!
9/19/2005 1:34:42 AM
Hi David, Congradulation David, I'm sure you deserve it from what John has said. May God Bless you and your family, and be save. Carolyn M Sproul
Carolyn Mary Sproul
+0
9/19/2005 1:47:20 AM
Congradulation to You David, I'm know you deserve it - You are a good friend and has a lot of good stuff to share with others. As Your No.1 surfer I`ll like to advice our friends to Your Hit-My-Site, the site that gives me most clicks of them all. Keep on the good work my friend!
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/19/2005 2:01:40 AM
Hi David, Congradulations
+0
Michael Rogers

760 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/19/2005 2:21:29 AM
Hello John & Kathy, Congratulations David ! I have seen alot of David's post's in the forums, and he is a gentleman. Enjoy David, you deserve this honor my friend. Thank you John & Kathy, for your great work and time spent, making this all possible. respectfully,
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!