Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Forgiveness Now
8/13/2009 11:25:35 PM

Joyce,

Thank-you for coming by and sharing with us again. Writers have to watch how and what they write so others are not hurt, but their attention has been brought forth to the meaning of what was written. The written words may bring some joy while for others they can cut emotionally like a knife.

"If" more men and women used words to describe their emotions the world would be a better place.

Blessings,

Michael

+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/13/2009 11:45:59 PM
I know what you mean, Michael. After my mother passed and I went through all of her things, I was comforted by everything I found.
I noticed a change in the way I write since then. I imagine the impact the words would have after I'm gone and my children chance to read anything I have written.
I want them to smile and say-that sounds just like my mom:)
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/14/2009 10:08:38 PM

Hi Kathleen,

Thank-you for coming by and sharing your thoughts with us. I totally agree with you that words cut deeper than a knife and the wounds last longer. I am one of those who must think before I speak as hurtful words come to easy to use then I must seek forgiveness. This is why I had to write this Trilogy to heal myself by opening and wearing my Heart on my sleeve for all to see.

My Angel will read the Trilogy when and if she opens the email I sent to her.

Blessings,

Michael

+0
Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/14/2009 10:45:22 PM
Hello Michael,
You write with so much passion. It's brilliant! I am honored to read it.
Mary
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/15/2009 10:07:00 AM

Hi Peggy my Sister,

Thank-you for coming and sharing your thoughts with everyone.

You will find your Brother and mend past wounds you both suffered.
We always find the ones that mean the most when the time is right for all concerned.

You are in my thoughts and Prayers with Love my Sister.

Blessings

Michael

P.S.

I would be Honored to have my Poem posted on your blog.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!