Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: LEST WE FORGET
11/8/2009 4:40:05 PM

For all those who serve or have served their respective countries, they already know that FREEDOM is not free... and have willingly put their life on the line to ensure we enjoy the freedoms that they protect....

For all who have taken up the gauntlet to battle injustice or disease, knowing that what you do is not for personal gain, but for the betterment of mankind...

For all of those valiantly battling disease with courage, strength and faith....

To my brothers and sisters of this world.... who try to make a difference, everyday...

You are always in our prayers, we carry your spirit in our hearts...

We are the walking warriors, battling breast cancer, and we salute others who take up causes and cherish life and their fellow man....

And with you, we await the day when death never comes by man's hand and deadly diseases are no more....

It is for the love of mankind that we all embrace philanthropy....

It is for the love of mankind that we all try to help improve the life of others....

We hold all of you in a warm, spiritual embrace....

In faith, hope, courage and with strength, we will go forth and make this world a better place because...

EVERYONE deserves a lifetime....

Hugs to Roger and to everyone here at ALP,

JeanMarie

The 3Day Dancers Breast Cancer Support Teamswww.3daydancers.org"Walking Warriors in the battle to CURE breast cancer!"
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/8/2009 8:06:23 PM

Jean-Marie,

That was wonderful and welcome.

Roger

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/8/2009 8:08:36 PM

Robert,

As part of my NLP training I learned negotiation techniques.

It is my dream to start a move towards commonality and not dwell on the differences. It's differences that cause war.

Roger

+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/10/2009 11:20:23 AM
My dear Sir Roger,

What a noble cause. I share your mission for peace on Mother Earth.

May peace prevail over the entire Earth, and may the angels support and guide us.

Love is the answer. Peace is possible.

The angels, please help us in our quest.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/12/2009 12:34:30 AM
Hi Roger,

I just found this, I think it is good for your forum.
Hugs,
Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!