Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: LEST WE FORGET
8/3/2009 6:02:55 PM

Barb I quite agree.

When does war start and defence end? Who knows?

I pray that all the prayers of soldiers mothers everywhere combine to bring about peace.

Roger

+0
Cheryl Baxter

2279 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/3/2009 10:03:45 PM
Hi Sir Roger,

It is a very nice tribute to ALL who have & continue to risk their lives in the name of freedom.  I pray for them that God will watch over them all and bring them home safely.  It's a shame that war exists...but in this life there will be wars and rumors of wars.  There will be lasting peace, & it will be ushered in with the Prince of Peace.  Until then, I entreat the Lord for safety for these many differing troops that represent so many different nations.  Thank you so much for remembering them.

Blessings to you.

Cheryl

http://texasgalswholesaleproperties.com "browse our current properties" http://fortworthwholesaleproperty.com "check out our real estate blog" http://mydiscountchristianbooks.com "online bibles, books, music, more"
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/4/2009 1:46:01 AM

Cheryl,

Thank you for your prayers.

Roger

+0
Robert Talmadge

2047 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: LEST WE FORGET
11/8/2009 2:15:25 AM

Hi Roger,

I have surely and sorely seen the plight of the world and the many peoples gathered into different countries, faiths, and beliefs. We are all the same, having the same basic needs.

The common man has not started wars, indeed they have problems getting along. These basic needs have been threatend and the govenments do not have the sense to find any solution but war.

War should not be in the list of possible solutions. There is no honor in war, all parts are guilty. This is the answer to the question: "Why do we have war?" The fallen have laid thier lives down for what they believed a worthy cause. This is true love for thier brothers. No one can question this.

Robert

Robert Talmadge To follow your dream, follow your heart. http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/17474/ShowForum.aspx
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: LEST WE FORGET
11/8/2009 6:39:08 AM

Roger,

I was thinking of you those days, knowing how broken must be your heart due to the recent sad news from Afghanistan.

In my opinion, UN have lost their basic sense (purpose), if not earlier, then when THEY VOTED RESOLUTION against bombing Serbia, but Clinton and Blaire decided differently.

Demonstration of force - unfortunatelly attracts it's mirror - like all what manifests around.

What can WE do? Not too much. To change definitions? In it's semantic sense (and in any other) DEMOCRACY is impossible. Legacy? It works out, until .... "BUT" and "UNTIL" are two words which takes measure to any of our senses, meanings and "instruments".

In what I believe is PERSONAL CHANGE, than CHANGE WITHIN FAMILY RELATIONSHIPS. Not from global level. MICROCOSMOS is the blueprint for MACROCOSMOS, and any change must first happen on it.

In my FAMILY, what could be considered UN on global level, WORKS IN THE SAME WAY POWERLESS like on the global level. All of 3 alive generations (grandparents, parents and kids) HAVE NO A COMON SPEECH, no common abilities, no common interests and no common wishes. Old (WESTERN CIVILIZATION) are ill and tired and their pics is stuck SOMEWHERE BETWEEN life and death. On mental level they feel powerful, their opinion and experience can't come in question without a strong earthquake :( ... But what they expects from life is TO SUSTAIN THE COMFORT (mainly) .

PARENTS and grand (children) .... AH!

Recently I found a funny but true quote : FIRST PART OF OUR LIFE DESTROY OUR PARENTS, SECOND OUR KIDS....

Roger, I promise you, when I put all things in order in my family (or at least, under my scalp) I'd come and share my recipe :) .

Thanks for INSPIRING ME to THINK.

Love and blessings,

Branka

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!