Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Sharing the beauty within
9/26/2009 11:49:32 PM

YES!  Actually, Roger, I decided to stay happy!  

That sounds strange but I usually question myself about WHY i'm happy, and then it disappears.  The Happiness doesn't like to be questioned.  I've decided not to question it anymore, just to let the happiness remain as it is, it doesn't need to explain itself or ask how long it can exist. LOL!  

The new ALP took some getting used to, I really didn't like it at first either, there are some things that I still need to adjust to, new detailed challenges, I had to remind myself I love details, don't I? 

This community has provided me with a higher income (not huge, just noticeably higher than the previous lower income before the community was created several years ago), great friends, better people-skills (hopefully, sometimes better) and more love of life and now unquestioned happiness.

I also learned about the great book "Who Moved My Cheese?"  Now I'll never stop mentioning THAT either!

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/27/2009 1:01:00 AM

Kathleen,

That's one great book. I read it first about 6 years ago and it's still on my shelf.

I'm so glad you made the decision to be happy.

Happiness can't be priced or played with, you have to grab it and squez every bit from it. You'll never run out if you live happiness.

Roger

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/28/2009 11:07:32 PM

Hi,

I needed to share this.

I was looking at Branka's new Golden Forum a few moments ago and wanted to post but computer problems made the text entry so slow I had to quit. I decided to come here and post my thought. It is probably not unique in concept but maybe in its wording.

This came to me and I needed to share it.

"All great men leave behind footprints, if you search diligently you will find some. You may follow many, but you can only follow one at a time with commitment" Roger Macdivitt

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/29/2009 4:34:02 AM

Quote:

Hi,

I needed to share this.

I was looking at Branka's new Golden Forum a few moments ago and wanted to post but computer problems made the text entry so slow I had to quit. I decided to come here and post my thought. It is probably not unique in concept but maybe in its wording.

This came to me and I needed to share it.

"All great men leave behind footprints, if you search diligently you will find some. You may follow many, but you can only follow one at a time with commitment" Roger Macdivitt

Roger,

This is amazing. BOTH , Kathleen and you, gave here so precious lessons.

I must admit that, after opening the page with your post at my GOLDEN thread, I WAS, AT ONCE, WRAPPED BY A TOTAL DIVINE ENERGY ! 

ANY CHANGE STARTS WITH THE POINT when we are dedicated to a higher purpose. WHAT IS THAT HIGHER PURPOSE ?

The highest of all should be considered THE WAY TO GET TO LEARN WHO WE ARE.

And WHO WE ARE will teach us WHAT WE ARE ABLE.

I am nicely and peacefully excited :) .

Love you,

Branka

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/30/2009 6:52:37 PM

Dear Branka,

This is one of those times that I don't have to wait several days for the meaning of your posts to sink before I can think of an adequate reply. I have just read your reply to Roger and Kathleen and it has immediately touched my innermost self and conquered my heart.

Actually it is the exchange of words among the three of you what has seduced me. All the wisdom of the world seems to be condensed in it.  

"ANY CHANGE STARTS WITH THE POINT when we are dedicated to a higher purpose. WHAT IS THAT HIGHER PURPOSE ?

The highest of all should be considered THE WAY TO GET TO LEARN WHO WE ARE.

And WHO WE ARE will teach us WHAT WE ARE ABLE ..."

I have not read Roger's article in this month's Adland Newsletter or his post at your GOLDEN thread, but I can say that I too have felt like being wrapped in something that very aptly can be called Divine Energy or, perhaps, Liquid Gold.

Whether who we are can be realized by getting to know our I AM or by actually becoming IT, you are speaking here of Self-realization at its highest, and there is no better purpose in life than that. Even talking about it with other people is the highest possible activity during our transit on this Earth. And apart from any future earthly or heavenly reward, it has a perfect reward here in the mere act of doing it, as it automathicaly produces blissful contentment in the individual who practices it.

Thank you for letting us drink from those words of wisdom.

Love and Blessings,

Miguel 

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!