Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Sharing the beauty within
8/27/2009 9:21:40 PM

Hello Roger,

Have you noted the entry at the bottom of the menu on the left of, for example, your new profile page (sometimes, e.g. at new forum pages, it is to the right of the page) that reads "Old Community"? If you click on it you get to your old, home page!

From there, you can get access to any of your old forum pages or other pages of your old site. The problem is, all the data seem to have become divided into the "old" and "new" Adland site. A further problem is, those data belonging to the "new Adland" apparently are not loaded to the old. For example, in the new I have private messages that are not shown in the old and viceversa.

Among other things, I am right now trying to find out what can I do to repair the damage suffered by the thread on Hieronymus Bosch in my art forumd, with the main images dissapeared. I hope to use my "old pages" and do it. The work is tremendous, though, as the new pages are showing to be most difficult to edit, especially as regards the format I previously employed and which has also been lost.

Well, that is all for now. I will tell you about any other development.

Thanks for listening,

Luis Miguel G.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/27/2009 10:05:02 PM

Roger,

Well I think I have recovered the main images to my "new " Hieronymus Bosch thread, but as I was working on it by means of my old pages, there appeared simultaneously new errors, like words missing, other words changed as if they were links, etc.

I have never seen a most unfriendly software to write a forum thread. It is exactly like the new (or fairly new) software used at Yuwie.com for the same purpose, which I have nearly left by now precisely because of it being insuferable to work with. To be frank, I don't know if I will continue with the forum here. What a pity, after winning the August BFA.  I will maybe start a completely different forum - if I stay at all.

As you say, a ghastly thing.

Best  Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/29/2009 6:24:30 AM

Roger,

Now is much easier than before. Just  - decide to find out how - it`s easy .

OK - some things are not fixed yet - but so far we can dance another WALTZER :) .

Giving up may see as easiest for the moment - but I think I really deserve a many waltzers with you.

?

In my village the ladies never could make the choice - but this is ALP and dear Sir - your`re invited :) .

Love you very much - even when you have so many reasons to complain.

"Kids: they dance before they learn there is anything that isn't music."

~William Stafford

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/4/2009 3:52:40 AM

cutelovequoterealwords-f2d07539aa8b.jpg Cute Love Quote image by Gypsy48

Can't argue with that.

Roger

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/4/2009 4:23:25 AM

Hi Roger,

ALP is now really amazing ! In first few minutes - I`ve seen a several of your posts.

Thanks for posting my favorite quote :) .

And now one nice song :

On Tuesday, Leonard Cohen has the concert in Belgrade. I watched it on TV. How amazing !!! (Can`t go to the concerts due empathy)

Hope you enjoy it.

LOVE,

B.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!