Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jayson VanBeekom

796 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Injury Stories
7/9/2009 9:57:57 AM
Hi again mom. OOOWWWWW!!! That sounds terrible! Ughh! I hate when sometimes I'm walking and out of nowhere my ankle will just kind of do some kind of weird flop. It makes me stumble, but I'm surprised I haven't sprained it yet after all the times thats happened.
+0
Jayson VanBeekom

796 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/9/2009 10:01:46 AM
Hey Chris. I'm seeing a lot of similar injuries here. Whether it be the wrist or the fingers, people seem to hurt their hand areas a lot. Its like when ever I slip on ice, I catch myself with my hands, but they get scraped and stingy in the process.
+0
Jayson VanBeekom

796 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/9/2009 10:03:53 AM
Hi Stephen. I hear breaking a nose is never fun (but really, what is fun breaking anything?). Your eyes tear up, whether you're actually crying or not, and of course the bleeding. No thanks lol.
+0
7/9/2009 10:11:17 AM
When I was 20, I was playing "touch" football with a bunch of friends after a few beers. One of my friends leapt on my back and I went down in a heap... I didn't feel it at the time (blame the beers) but a few minutes later I could barely walk. Turns out I tore all sorts of cartilage in my left knee, and strained all four ligaments in there badly enough to barely be able to walk for a month... I didn't bike for two years... it's been five years and I can still crack my knee the way most people crack their fingers... worse yet, even stretching my toes causes that. I have no doubt there's an appointment with arthritis 20 or 30 years in my future.
+0
7/9/2009 8:45:25 PM
Hi Jayson,

Well, here is one of my more embarrassing injuries. I once fell upstairs in a parking garage, landing on my behind, which I broke, LOL, well fractured my tail bone actually! I was working for a home health agency at the time, and the owner ( my boss) drove me to the hospital, where they x-rayed my behind. I then had to tell my boss ( a man) that I broke my rear end!!! I had to sit on a donut for weeks, too. Even now, years later, if I sit too long, my poor ol' tail aches. No long movies for me :-}

I am more careful on stairs, though,
Andrea
Have some fun reading A Curious Garden Talks. Great for children and fun loving adults,too! http://acuriousgardentalks.yolasite.com/about-me.php Who Let The Splashes Out??? Gillwho Did: http://gillwho.wordpress.com/
+0