Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Congratulate SAM SUNDAY, the 194th POTW!
7/1/2009 4:24:12 PM

Hi Kathleen,

Again I have my hat in my hand and my head bowed in appreciation to all that you and Uncle T have sacrificed to keep this forum going.

I am always excited to read from you and most importantly having you as a friend here.

I wish you all the goodies you ever wish for yourself.

CHEERS!!

+0
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/1/2009 4:39:25 PM

Hi BillDaddy my good friend,

You are right, it has been quite a while and I pray all is well with you and all that is yours!

Thank you BillDaddy for those moving expressions, you almost move me into tears. I feel always inspired to have good and appreciative friends like you.

I know how much you have contributed to humanity especially in your Autism Child Advocacy. The Lord will reward you and your family abundantly.

Kind Regards

+0
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/1/2009 4:44:14 PM

Hello dear Donna Zuehl,

You are so right, I had an amazing woman as a mother and she sure is my greatest influence.

I am glad to have you here dear friend and thanks for all the accolades, they are so really soothing!!

God bless!!

+0
Nick Grimshawe

792 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/1/2009 11:03:22 PM
Hi Sam,

I am very happy to see you in the POTW spotlight. You bring a uniques talent to Adland pro, and the best forum in my mind,  not just here but across the net. You bring us very interesting articles from the gifted people here at Adland. I know you stretch them and  help them be their best.

And as a result , you are POTW.

Enjoy the week.

In gratitude,

NicK Grimshawe
Nick Grimshawe Subscribe for Free at http://beautifulsummermorning.com/subscribe-today
+0
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/2/2009 4:11:06 PM

Hello Nick,

Thanks for being here as one of my formost friends and inspiration. You have helped shape my thoughts and encouraged my love for reading and writing. I remain glad for being your friend.

Blessings always!!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!