Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Congratulate SAM SUNDAY, the 194th POTW!
6/30/2009 7:19:43 PM

Ohhhhh!!! Lady BB,

You can never stop being a sweet friend. That was a nice and lovely poem. Thank you for returning back to check how we are faring.

THIS ONE IS FOR YOU MY DEAREST FRIEND!!

+0
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/30/2009 7:30:07 PM

Heee! heee!! heee!!!
Brother Luka B,

I see you're here with some sweet story backed with so much fun and wisdom. You're a real good promoter especially that one that has to do with two elephant whose difference can only be identified by their renting cost!!
Well, my friend, that's the true world of capitalism for you. The only way to add value to any product and make it new is to up the price with little or no esthetic. Call it promotional antics.

Anyway, I love your coming as ever and that beautiful story to lighten up the party. Thanks a lot my dear friend and thanks for those lovely wishes.

Cheers!!

+0
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/30/2009 7:57:33 PM

There you are again my dear sister Joyce,
Isn't it wonderful to have a loving sister like you who cares so much about the brother she had to take time to constantly make sure all is well with him?

I am so happy you came back and not onlt pass through but took time to see how our guest are faring; making sure they are gracefully and joyfully attended to!!

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH DEAR FRIEND!

+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/1/2009 12:32:16 AM
Sam,

Congratulations on being selected as POTW. You deserve the positive recognition.

Your mother sounds like an amazing, strong person who did a great job raising you! You sound humble about your accomplishments but they are ones of which you can be proud.

DonnaZ
+0
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/1/2009 4:19:20 PM

Hello my friend Luis Miguel,

I thank you for finding time to join us in this forum and for those great tribute you paid to my sweet mother. I am grateful to you for being such a good friend and for the good things you have contributed to the betterment of our community.

Kind Regards

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!