Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Congratulate SAM SUNDAY, the 194th POTW!
6/30/2009 7:00:18 PM

Hello Georgios, the PHILOXENIA king,

I am sincerely moved and so honored by your heart-warming and wonderful statement here about me and my country. You have written so well my friend.

It is quite painful at times when you read about the several negative impressions the some people have about Nigerians and Africans as a whole. There is no denying the fact that there are some bad eggs in my country just like is found in other countries of the world, but severally the case of Nigeria is at times blown beyond proportion. There are several great Nigerians in honesty, academics, technology, business, religion etc; name it!

Georgios, you have just clean my tears with those comments and I salute your sincerity with all my heart. I now see the true meaning of PHILOXENIA - a true show of hospitality to strangers.

On net wee get and read several un-welcome messages often related to Nigeria and other African countries. I am certain that 'black" man spirit is not behind that and those who promote it want a scapegoat to fasten their nastiness and scam.

+0
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/30/2009 7:04:16 PM

Hello Mattias Kroon
You are not late at all. Even if you were, the saying goes:- It is better late that never!!

Thanks for taking time to come over and for those warm wishes. I am grateful. Do have a great day my friend!!

+0
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/30/2009 7:07:10 PM

Hello LaNell my special person,

It feels sweet to have you in the house. I am ever happy to be your friend. Thanks a million dear friend!!

+0
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/30/2009 7:09:31 PM

Hi Valtazar Hun
I have extended a mail for our friendship.

I appreciate you stopping by and happy to know you took time to look at my Bio.

Thank you so very much and God bless you!

+0
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/30/2009 7:15:18 PM

There you are Bethy dear,

I have not read yours for a while but I know you're doing great. It is exciting reading your wonderful wishes, I am very pleased you stopped by.

Thank you very much dear friend and remain blessed!!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!