Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Congratulate SAM SUNDAY, the 194th POTW!
6/29/2009 2:48:31 AM

First : HUGE HUGS TO KATHLEEN AND THOMAS!

Then : HEARTY CONGRATS TO OUR NOTW - DIMITRA AND SHIRLEY !

AND FINALLY

one goooood question :

DOES THIS ALP CROWN FIT BETTER TO ANYONE ELSE ?

OF COURSE NOTTTT!

Dear Samuel Sam Sunday A.K.A. Samiplus !

YOU REALLY ARE MY FAVORITE KING. Your Royalty is not the matter of the social status or community recognition, but rather the matter of genetics.

LOL, I have one very good idea for you.

If you ever decide to make a huge fortune, it would be enough to make

RENT-A-ROYAL-SHOES AGENCY .

My family friend was employed as rent-a-pilot at Kathmandu. One day when was free, he rented an elephant to go sightseeing the jungle. He was offered a plain elephant, and the royal one. I was curious about the difference.

There was no difference between an elephants. Those 50 bucks more to be paid for ROYAL elephant, made a difference at customer`s psychics or ego.

I am very good promoter, so you can count with me :) .

Enjoy your reign.

MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TO BE TRUE!

Appreciative hugs from cold & rainy personal jungle,

Luka

+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/29/2009 8:54:23 AM
Good morning brother Sam, and it can only be a good morning with momentum towards a great day when it begins with our "Spirit Driver" smiling and waving to his loyal subjects who have come together to celebrate his reign.
(I just coined that title reading over these posts again more closely-explanation to follow).

Starting with the last to arrive in my email - A hearty laugh with my very funny and precocious nephew Luka's; then on to his mother Branka's that evoked visions of such tender words of courtship- probably spoken at sunset on the bank of the river, by a young man so besotted with desire for this one and only true love, sitting so close with the possibility of attainment almost too much for him to bear and keep living at the same time!

Thinking I would get to read them all-I was stopped abruptly in my tracks, and sunk to my knees-every word drawing more and more deep breaths of gratitude and appreciation for the words of Georgios!

For now, I can read no more. I have to go to my garden to savor the beauty, the truth, the sincerity and the history that has been posted in this one response.

That brings me to my new phrase, "Spirit Driver".

I recently saw the movie Australia - the handsome, rugged cattle driver-getting the catle to their destination-overcoming all the bad guys  (who of course got the girl) was simply called Driver.

Each time Sam has gathered us together,it has been a 'Spirit Drive' to discover our higher selves, our higher purpose and our connection to each other and to our Creator.

Sam gets us to the destination each time-and he already has the girl!

Perfect!
+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/29/2009 12:27:10 PM

Dear Kathleen,

Thank you for yet another great edition of the POTW.

Dear Sami,

I am so happy that you are the new POTW. Your contribution to Adlandpro is invaluable. Your forum "Inspiration of Samiplus" is one of the very best. With it, you make this community a better place to be. In fact, YOU are an inspiration to all of us members here. 

Reading your bio has been such a pleasurable experience, even if I was deeply moved to learn about your mother's demise. Her words to you at her death bed were words of wisdom. 

Enjoy your week (or what is left of it) dear Sami; and remain an example to the entire community.

Sincerely,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/29/2009 3:14:07 PM

You're welcome, Luis!  I was just thinking the POTW Congrats thread almost puts itself together, like pieces of a puzzle.  The winner writes their own story, that's the basis of it, and the best part of it.  The winners every week are the reason so many people come here and post.

The winners are among us BEFORE they win. Do we know that everyone is of utmost value to a LOT of people before being named as a winner to something? Now we do!  Why do we let ourselves forget that? 

CONGRATULATIONS, SAM!  I hope you had a fantastic week and this is just the continuation of yours and many other peoples' reigns as POTW, it could be called People Of The World, the first, second, and continuing journey of being recognized worldwide!! 

+0
6/30/2009 4:31:35 PM
Hey Sami It has been a while my Friend. It is good to see you and to see you getting the recognition (again) that you so deserve. Sami, I haven't told you this before but I have been inspired by you for a long time now. You have overcome obstacles in your life that many could not even imagin. You always have a spiritual side in everything you do. It is plain to see that you have followed your Mother's advice. You have been a blessing in my life and the lives of everyone you touch. Thank You Sami and congratulations. Sincerely, Billdaddy
May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!