Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ALL THE FUN OF THE FAIR?
5/31/2009 4:50:54 PM

Well folks

There's a winner.

My offline friend thought long and hard and had to decide that

THE WINNER was LUKA.

The reason, he stuck to the original plan of something great for children, however, like me, she thought that all of the causes were so wonderful that they are all winners.

Therefore, I will write a poem for all of you, but, Luka's comes first.

Roger

+0
Kim
Kim Stilwell

273 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/31/2009 5:01:39 PM
Ok Pauline, I found and read her story, and Dear lady, I am sure that God has laid up in heaven rewards for such Good Samaritanism. What a blessing to see 1 life salvaged out of the miseries that can be in this world. She must be jewel to have the love, faith, and trust in you all to surrender the choice of husband to you; what honor! For all this I am sure that the marrige is blessed by God; that in return for such goodness and faith that God surely has himself prepared this wedding! Beautiful, Kim
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/31/2009 6:16:23 PM

Kim,

Don't we share this place with lovely people.

How could I choose between these lovely folk.

My aim was to do a forum to give something special to some children but there are many more deserving of love.

000_0002-1.jpg picture by romacmail

Emily, my middle granddaughter. Kids make life so good.

All of the causes mentioned in this forum are so deserving. It is lovely that causes have such wonderful champions of their cause.

You are so welcome here.

I am so busy at present.

I miss our deep chats.

Things will settle again soon.

I admire your commitment to Adland, I have watched it mature and you are an inspiration.

Roger

+0
Kim
Kim Stilwell

273 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/31/2009 6:58:44 PM
What a beautiful little girl Roger! A little doll. I wish I could put a pic of my little lover boy age 7 here, but still don't have the tool bar! Adland can't figure it out either; they've tried. Yes, I agree for a time to Recognize the kids! I also agree that kids make life so good. We have these last 2 in older age and I tell you, they not only keep us young at heart but fill our world like only the little ones can! Sometimes I think of the many little ones in the this world who are right now enduring homelessness, hunger, abuse, and it's more than I can stand to hear such stories or even think about it. It's when I do hear such things that I can't help by pray, Come quickly Lord Jesus, so these little ones can be taken out and brought to heaven with you. And sometimes I have asked God that when I get there, to be able to be among all the many children and how happy I will be to see them in happiness and in God's good care. Well hang on Roger in all your busy-ness, and God will, and may he, bring you, times of Refreshing. Kim
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/1/2009 10:03:02 AM
Dear Roger,

What an angel is she !!!!!!!!!  children just add that something special to your life don't they ??? Adorable is she :-)

Congratulations LUKA precious one :-) you deserve this and much much more!!! luv your heart, prayers follow you all the way from INDIA and many many Indian hugs too :-)

Blessings

Pauline

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!