Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ALL THE FUN OF THE FAIR?
5/19/2009 11:46:34 AM
My dear Sir Roger,

I hope there is a pot of treasure at the end of that rainbow.

I've taken an excerpt from a forum thread that I started last year, for Valentine's Day, concerning the forgotten children in our world. I am bringing it here because it is appropriate.

"One of my life purposes, my missions, is to bring love and comfort to the forgotten children on Mother Earth, to help the less fortunate children in this world.  I’d like us all to spare a thought for these children, especially on Valentine’s Day, when there is so much love about us.  Let’s gather up some of that love and send some love and light to these children.  In doing so, something positive will happen in their lives.

I was talking to a lady last night, who was one of twins, both a “mistake.”  She is in her fifties.  She was telling me how she still remembers how it felt, when she tried to give her mother a cuddle and was pushed away. In her fifties, the pain is still there.  The forgotten children are experiencing that pain now, some more than others.  If we make a concerted effort to send them some love, they will be touched.  They will receive those badly needed cuddles.  Perhaps they won’t realise where that warmth is coming from, but they will feel it, and that is what is important.

Just a little gesture on our part can mean a lot to the forgotten children.  They are our children because they are God’s children.  They are Mother Earth’s future.  They and we are the future.  Let’s make it a future full of love and light.

May God’s angels protect, support, guide and comfort all.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah

Thank you Sir Roger. I was right to give you that name and recognition.

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/19/2009 5:47:13 PM

Sarah,

Thank you for visiting this forum.

Children are our future, it's corny but true.

I have been helping my daughter with Rainbows (5 and 6 year old Girl Scouts/guides) and despite being deafened I really enjoy it. I often have a heavy physical gardening day and think it hard to make the effort to drive to Rainbows but, when I get there and get a great welcome and make a difference it's great. Even in affluent Southern England there is need. I get kids who have no man in their lives and it is great to fill that role even for an hour.

I was so fortunate to have a (late) father who was instinctive. I say that because he was brought up in an ARMY SCHOOL, cold baths, no cuddles and regimentation.

His father was in the Army and following his Wife's death he put all his seven children into care.

Despite having no family life my dear Dad made a pretty good job of his fatherhood. He wasn't the cuddly father figure but cared, supported and encouraged and most of all he encouraged and supported our mother in her task of creating a loving home. For somebody shown so little love he gave what he could and it is appreciated.

We who were lucky need to share the love that we were given. There is always some left over.

As for the Rainbow in the picture. I think that I must keep picking the WRONG END. I have marked the spot and gone there but no pot of gold.

Thank you for your cuddles.

I am going to send you a copy of a message that I sent to Sheila recently. I hope that you understand and can clarify my thoughts.

Your

Sir Roger

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/19/2009 8:20:36 PM

Dear Brother Roger

This is one heck of an

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/21/2009 7:10:01 PM
Hello Sir Roger,

This world and all its beauty has such black holes.  The pain is sometimes more than a person can bare.  To hear all these stories and feel the pain that is happening in all countries and all walks of life, is so devastating

We do so much, but there is always more to do.  The one thing and best we can do is send love over this planet and someday real soon all this nightmare is going away. I am looking forward to that day.  May someday soon the gypsies, veterans, the lonely,and scared have the love that is needed to make them whole. Then and only then can we have fun at the fair.

Blessings,
Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/25/2009 1:38:52 AM

Hello Myrna,

It's our duty to bring a little light into the lives of those less fortunate.

Many believe of course, that, things are set to change very soon.

What bigger joy can there be than to see the smile on the face of a child or suffering adult.

Happy Face Your love and concern for Native Americans is well known and you are respected for it.

Keep shining in your own way.

Roger

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!