Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ALL THE FUN OF THE FAIR?
5/25/2009 1:57:47 AM

Picture of Sunset
Sunset - Free Pictures - FreeFoto.com

Times up folks
There can only be one winner?

No

Those we thought of are helped by your thoughts and deeds too

As I cannot decide a winner, I have invited an impartial "offline friend",

" Who touched your heart the most?"

His/Her answer soon!

+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/25/2009 3:04:05 PM
Dear Pauline:

Congratulations to Shanti on the upcoming marriage, may the wedding be as beautiful as she is in this picture...wow what a smile!

It always amazes me when i hear about adversity, that with love and support and caring and yes "God" will, how things can be turned around and made better.

Thanks for the sharing of this life happening  and  would you not agree..this is success personified!

Best Regards,

Diane
Administrative Director
BlogNet Awards

@blogneta
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/25/2009 3:51:41 PM

Diane,

Thank you so much for visiting and for taking a great interest in the lovely Shanti.

This lady needs lots of support in leaving her old life behind. You have helped I'm sure.

Roger

+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/27/2009 10:50:52 AM

Dear Sir Roger,

Unfortunately, a big rush at my life (from home - everywhere) prevented me to fulfill the word given to you.

Last week also we have had a tropical heat here, so it could be a big risk to share around home made ice-creams . Well, I do have a many shops all around my home , but simply , couldn`t match the right moment.

But I have done something else.

I initiated the speech with some celebrities here, to make gratis concerts for the Gypsy people. We are not permitted to call them gypsy here, but The Roms. Isn`t this just the hypocrisy to GARANTEE THEM ONLY , TO SAY, CIVISED NAME, but nothing else?

My idea was not to make just and just classical concerts, but the concerts in which their talents would be involved (kids, youth, adults) . At those concerts we`d promote their need to educate and get a full participation in society. People whom I contacted accepted my idea, and we`ll work on it.

I`d be back with some results ASAP, also with the pics etc.

I am sorry to disappoint you, but simply LIFE DIDN`T ASK ME LAST WEEK WHAT I`D PREFER.

Blessings to you and to all,

Luka

+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/27/2009 10:55:05 AM
PS  WRITING IN A BIG RUSH; I MADE SO MANY TYPOS: I MEANT : CIVILISED :)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!