Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The President That Hates His Country By Joan Swirsky
2/9/2012 9:29:43 PM

Hi Peter,

Just a little something for all those O'Bammy Supporters...

''Now, what we're doing, I want to be clear, we're not trying to push financial reform because we begrudge success that's fairly earned. I mean, I do think at a certain point you've made enough money.''—Barack Obama, on Wall Street reform, Quincy, Ill., April 29, 2010

Have A Great Week,

Phil

DUH!!!

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
2/10/2012 3:42:58 AM

Yes Peter, Mishka does have beautiful eyes. It's amazing the things some animals can be taught to do and yes the Marine had an exceptionally beautiful voice filled with so much emotion. His love of country comes through loud and clear.

Quote:
Hi Evelyn,

Excellent videos. The Marine singing the second verse of the Star Spangled Banner was inspiring adn he did it very well.

The video with the dog welcoming back his master was very touching. Being a dog lover I know that when you come home after a days work he/she welcomes you as if you've been gone for years and I can imagine the joy after a prolonged absence.

I'm adding a video with Mishka the husky saying hello and it can be thought of as a communal hello to all the returning soldiers (take note of her amazing blue eyes.

Shalom,

Peter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=fvwp&v=ZPr-5TOKqGM

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/10/2012 10:10:12 AM
Hi Phil,

Excellent graphic and quote. Wonder when the progressive liberals will understand that no one has the right to decide when you've made enough money.
Quote: I mean, I do think at a certain point you've made enough money.

I wonder if that applies to his cronies and bail out recipients who donated and supported him in his 2008 campaign and went bankrupt after receiving almost $500 million? Who knows how much of the bail out monies they pocketed or how much was used for kickbacks?

Sorta makes you think that B Hussein's "rules" don't apply to all Americans and certainly not to his supporters.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:

Hi Peter,

Just a little something for all those O'Bammy Supporters...

''Now, what we're doing, I want to be clear, we're not trying to push financial reform because we begrudge success that's fairly earned. I mean, I do think at a certain point you've made enough money.''—Barack Obama, on Wall Street reform, Quincy, Ill., April 29, 2010

Have A Great Week,

Phil

DUH!!!

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/10/2012 10:20:25 AM
Hey Evelyn,

His love of country sure does come through loud and clear as does that of the Tea Party audience. They all stood up very quickly after he started singing.

Although I'm an Air Force vet I will say Semper Fi to this Marine.

Mishka is a beauty and her eyes are beautiful and when she's performing you can see the understanding in her eyes and expressions.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:

Yes Peter, Mishka does have beautiful eyes. It's amazing the things some animals can be taught to do and yes the Marine had an exceptionally beautiful voice filled with so much emotion. His love of country comes through loud and clear.

Quote:
Hi Evelyn,

Excellent videos. The Marine singing the second verse of the Star Spangled Banner was inspiring and he did it very well.

The video with the dog welcoming back his master was very touching. Being a dog lover I know that when you come home after a days work he/she welcomes you as if you've been gone for years and I can imagine the joy after a prolonged absence.

I'm adding a video with Mishka the husky saying hello and it can be thought of as a communal hello to all the returning soldiers (take note of her amazing blue eyes.

Shalom,

Peter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=fvwp&v=ZPr-5TOKqGM

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/10/2012 10:22:31 AM
Hello Friends,

Bill Whittle's explanation why it "Sucks" to be a conservative hits the nail on the head as usual. He explains it in such a simple manner that even progressive liberals can understand it ........ it they bother listening to the message. They most probably won't and will continue pushing for their entitlements and gimees without understanding the ramifications of their collective actions.

Shalom,

Peter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvLZ-M_HS-w&feature=uploademail

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!