Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: And The Best Forum Award For May 2009 goes to........
5/11/2009 6:48:30 PM

Hi BFA Team,
Welldone.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OUR NOMINEES AND WINNERS.

And to Jill, I doff my heart (sorry hat) for holding on and keeping this awesome forum the best in our community.

A BIG HUGGY CONGRATULATIONS!!
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/14/2009 12:02:49 AM

Hi Georgios,

Thank you for the most beautiful post and your special message.  Wow!  I feel pretty special.   LOL

That music by Arirang is spectacular - so soothing and relaxing, unlike some of our Western culture.   One day I will travel to visit Mt Mansu and see more of this beautiful world.  I am holding out for my new travel vehicle, however.....  shuttle craft of transporting at the speed of thought.   hehehe  Otherwise, I am a lousy long distance traveller.  After 3 hours I try to find ways to let myself off airplanes....  :-)

Bless you for all of your support and valued friendship.  I really feel honored that you nominated Attitude is Everything, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u83/jst8761/natam/na1.gif

Blessings,  Jill
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/14/2009 12:07:25 AM

Hi Sami,

Thank you for the congratulations and it is always a pleasure to see your smiling face.  I tell you...... you are one of a kind and I answered 10 Questions just to prove it.  hehehe

I really value your friendship - it means a lot.  Thank you for all you do to inspire all of Adland.  You are the best my special friend.  :-)

Hugs,  Jill
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!