Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: And The Best Forum Award For May 2009 goes to........
5/6/2009 7:03:48 AM

Dear Pauline and Joe - God bless you for your outstanding job. Even though the both of you are buried at the sends of your jobs - here is all just perfectly done. If you now accept my breath-breaking hugs, if won`t survive them - you`d die from love :) .

Jill - THIS AWARD IS MORE THAN DESERVED!

Thank you for this incredibly great forum and for all love and good vibes you spread around. Your influence on so many lives must be rewarded on each possible way. This is just one of them, and enjoy it!

May this Little Gsnesha - a Big and Faithful helper, bring you much joy!

Blessings,

Branka

+0
Terri Pattio

312 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/6/2009 8:35:35 AM

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU JILL!!!

Do something good for yourself with the money, you deserve it.

You have a great day and continue to do excellent things in your life.

Good to know you here at Adlandpro.

Talk soon.

Terri Pattio

If YOU want to experience WEALTH and BE SUCCESSFUL in network marketing. Go here to get FREE help now!
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/6/2009 1:25:48 PM

Hi Beryl,

It is so good to see you and I love the PINK card with the beautiful roses and the birdies.  Spring has definitely sprung!  :-)

Thank you for your message and yes, I do try....  to convey this overwhelming information on the mountain to the real world.  It is not always easy, but one day soon we can read about it in the news finally and I will be out of a job.  LOL

Have a wonderful week and thank you for continued friendship.  I am honored to be your friend.

Blessings,   Jill

+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/6/2009 1:35:47 PM

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for your beautiful message and I so appreciate your friendship.  You were a hard contender in this contest because I so value your friendship and I think your forums are the very best in Adland.   I know how much you put your heart and soul into them, so I am ready to PARTY with you next month....  I have no doubt!

You are a very special lady and I am proud to be your friend.  :-)

Hugs,  Jill

+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/6/2009 1:42:37 PM

Hi Branka,

Thank you for your heart felt message, and I love the picture of Little Gsnesha as my Big and Faithful helper.  There is no doubt where the mountain is concerned, we can use lots of little Gsneshas.   LOL

You are such a beautiful spirit and I value our friendship more than words can describe.  I know we are on the same paths, and may this picture portray the peace and joy that we are all trying to create in every corner of the world.

Bless you and lots of hugs,   Jill

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!