Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: And The Best Forum Award For May 2009 goes to........
5/7/2009 12:33:10 PM
DEAR BFA!

Seems that I will be very busy for a period and all I will do is to jump in to say hi to some close friends in their forums! I

Attitude is everything
is not a new age motto. There are lots of scientific research and theories, hidden knowledge and untold truth behind this expression on things many of us do not understand or better said we are not allowed to know or approach either because we don't give the time to make our research or because of knowing to much will disturb those who hold this knowledge. Some days back I got an order to translate a book on subject. Coming back from this work I will be able to tell more about things on soul, brain, psyche, meditation, and mental training. I am following this subject for more than 30 years, but only now I got right contacts.

Jill Bachman's forum. Is the best forum without doubt in this community. It is her second winning which means the forum is a continuous procedure to reach consciousness and answers on unknown thoughts and questions.

I nominated Jill's forum for two reasons.
a) I find me myself in her subjects and contributing friends in her forum have same brain vibrations and frequency with me.
b) The forum is a non stop self-learning source which is the ground to increase our consciousness to right level close to what the universal cycles demand from us right now when religion and classic spirituality lost its function because of misuse and misappropriation.

I wouldn't say she alone deserves this recognition. Many BFA awarded forum owners and many other friends and members are supporting and contributing her forum with good sense and positive willingness. All together made this forum very special and the biggest forum in AdLandPro. That is not enough to win a contest of this kind. In difference to other forums in her forum you find both quantity and quality.

GREAT WORK JILL
Keep up Rocking
All our friends are with you
CONGRATULATIONS

Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/7/2009 2:14:34 PM
Many of you LOVE GEORGE MICHAEL
FEW KNEW HE IS OF GREEK BLODD LINE
(Wikipdedia)

SPECIAL DEDICATION FOR
FOR JILL BACHMAN AND HER

~ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING~

IF THEY JUST COULD LET US!

GREEKS ADORE THE WORLD AND WHAT MAKES LIFE
EASY, LOVELY AND BEAUTIFUL
HERE IS AN EXAMPLE

click above (Lyre version - Careless Whisper)

My dedication is a solo extract played by
a talented Greek
Ph. Dr and Master in Music
Matheos Tsachourides
In BEST PERFORMANCE OF
CARELESS WISPER
on an ancient Pontian lyre.
GEORGE MICKAEL
(Georgios Kyriacos Panagiotou)

George Michael full version

click above
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/7/2009 5:18:07 PM
Hi BFA Team, Jill this is great! I remembered when I once featured your homeland long ago. Hugs,LaNell                                            

+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/9/2009 5:23:51 PM

Hi Nick,

Thank you my special friend for your congratulations card and for ALL of the BEAUTIFUL DAISIES.

How did you know that an entire DAISY WINDOW just speaks to my heart and makes me dance and sing????   Thank you my buddy and I am honored to be your friend.

Cheers,  Jill
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/9/2009 5:29:38 PM

Hi Alain,

OMG!   Talk about dancing and singing..... this FAO Shwarz video is unbelievable.  What a show! 

I actually watched it twice as the footwork is totally intriguing.  What incredible skill.  I wonder if these guys were actually pianists before they did this performance??   Hmmm.....

Thank you for being such a special friend and adding so much inspiration to our celebration.  Woohoo!

Cheers,  Jill
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!