Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: And The Best Forum Award For May 2009 goes to........
5/9/2009 7:22:45 PM

Hi Vessie,

Thank you for your beautiful sparkling congratulations card.  It is sparking with diamonds.  :-)

I so appreciate your support and your friendship. 

Bless you,  Jill

+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/9/2009 7:27:20 PM

Hi Luka,

Thank you my friend for such a special message and those wonderful pictures.  I so admire all you do for Adland and I am honored to be your friend.

Yes, the mountain has been an undertaking of great love, and I can totally relate to your cute picture.   Is this ME???    lol

Bless you,  Jill
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/9/2009 7:52:23 PM

Hi Georgios,

Your heartfelt words are so appreciated, and I thank you profusely for nominating Attitude is Everything for the BFA.

I can really identify with your statement, "The forum is a non stop self-learning source which is the ground to increase our consciousness to right level close to what the universal cycles demand from us right now when religion and classic spirituality lost its function because of misuse and misappropriation."  Boy, that is the short version in a nutshell.  Non-stop definitely hits the nail on the head.  lol

You are so right that ALL of the members of Attitude is Everything deserve this award as much as I do, and they made it possible.  Without YOU and all other mountaineers, there would be no forum. 

I so love your Dedication and the beautiful music.  Thank you so much.

GREEKS ADORE THE WORLD AND WHAT MAKES LIFE
EASY, LOVELY AND BEAUTIFUL
HERE IS AN EXAMPLE

You are a dear friend and a scholar.  I am proud to be your friend.

Cheers,  Jill

+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/9/2009 7:58:24 PM

Hi LaNell,

It is wonderful to see you here, and you have no idea how much I value your friendship.   Thank you for your never ending friendship to all of us in Adland, and all of the beautiful forums you grace us with.

I am still in awe at the Friendship Garden you suprised me with a few years back.  And, yes I remember the home town feature you did for me.  It really made me stretch to get my hometown all on one page and it was a lot of FUN!  hehehe

Bless you awesome lady and thank you,   Jill

http://www.womenco.com/nfs/womenco/attachment_images/0002/5842/angel-butterfly.jpg
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/10/2009 1:37:16 AM
Hi Jill!

Oh Jill! Thank you for your kindness and your words. You are a bright lightworker and you hold very close to your readers who realy love your forum and thats whay the replies often have additional information and many times new related subjects. Here is a nice song from another mountain.

Mt Mansu - Korea
"ARIRANG"
Will it snow, will it rain, will it be a long spell of heavy rain, dark clowds of Mansu mountains rush in fast, Arirang, Arirang, Arariyo, Arirang help me to go pass over the hills again and again, if it ain't the miles away, why the sweetbrier flowers bloom, If it ain't the march, why the cuckoo birds are crying, hey Mr. Boatman let me cross over the river because Sarit hill chamomile flower leafs are all falling down.

Click above

Click the banner to visit "Beauty of Nature Forum"

*Philoxenia means HOSPITALITY
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!