Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: And The Best Forum Award For May 2009 goes to........
5/5/2009 11:17:20 PM

Hi Alain,

It is such a pleasure to have become new friends with you.  Everywhere I see you, you are continually bringing so much inspiration and value to Adland, I am at a loss for words.  All I can say is I am PROUD to be your friend!  :-)

I would love to see you on the mountain, and yes one can easily get lost.  I suggest that you read page 1 and visit the web site "The Mountain of Love - A Spiritual Journey."  http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/569870/ShowThread.aspx.  Then when you start reading the forum, start from the last page and read backwards.  There appears to be multiple subject matter, but it all has to do with the "Shift of the Ages 2012" and all of the transformations we are going through leading up to that date.

When I read your Blog post about "Transformation" it occured to me you might really enjoy visiting the mountain.

Blessings,   Jill
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/5/2009 11:51:14 PM

Hi Luis,

Oooooo........I love your beautiful card.  Thank you so much.  :-)

Now I wonder if we would run into opposition by claiming the "best" in the whole galaxy?????   We will soon find out!   hehehe

Thank you for being such a special friend, and I so admire all of the incredible writing and art that you continuously share with us all in Adland.

I know for certain that YOU are a key person in making this award for Attitude is Everything come true.  I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

http://dream.homestead.com/ShastaClouds.JPG

Someone said...this mountain has a Story to tell.......

Hmm.......what could that possibly mean?

Hugs,  Jill
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/5/2009 11:57:08 PM

Hi John,

Howdy howdy to the Sunshine Coast.  You always make me laugh, and I am glad to see you have not lost your touch!  lol

You definitely got this message right.  That pretty much sums it up.  But, I might even take the desparation down 10 % and add it on to "perspiration."  Seeking and sifting through information is literally a full time job, but I love it!

Thanks for being such a great friend and always with that keen sense of humor.  You are the best!

Cheers,  Jill
+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/6/2009 5:02:00 AM

Hi Pauline and Joe,

Fantastic forum.

Congratulations Jill.  I am happy to see your forum win the May BFA awards.  You are so deserving of this award.  You have really put a lot of hard word into making it the great forum that it is.

Enjoy your month and your winnings.  And thanks for being the fantastic person you are.

151.jpg picture by jeana900

Blessings,
Beryl
This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/6/2009 5:41:19 AM
Congratulations Jill,

You have a lovely forum and I wish I could spend more time there.

Keep up the good work dear lady.

Thank you for your loving welcome.

Thank you to the BFA team. You do a great job.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!