Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: And The Best Forum Award For May 2009 goes to........
5/5/2009 6:34:06 PM

Hi Pauline and BFA Team,

Thank you for your wonderful work in making this forum possible.  You guys are awesome!!!  :-)

I am very honored and excited to see my Attitude is Everything forum as the May winner and I am eternally grateful to those who made this possible.  Thank you and I love you all.

CONGRATULATIONS Sarah, Lydia, Roger and Alain.  Your forums are a beautiful and EVERYONE of you is a winner!  What a wonderful community we have here in Adlandpro and I am honored to be your friend.

Bless you all,   Jill

+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/5/2009 6:37:25 PM

Hi John,

Thank you for your congratulations wished and I so appreciate your friendship. 

It is always good to see your smiling face.  :-)

Hugs,  Jill
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/5/2009 6:46:21 PM

Thank you, thank you, thank you, BFA team!!  Joe and Pauline, you do such an awesome job with this forum. 

Hi Jill, and congratulations!  You are a true "class act" and your forum is at the top of the class!!  It is unbelievable with great information and wonderful comraderie.  You are so deserving of the award today and every day!  Enjoy the winnings and I know you will have fun with the forum, and continue to be the inspiration you have always been here to so many.  Thanks for your friendship.

Hugs and blessings,

Judy

+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/5/2009 6:47:52 PM

Hi Roger,

Bless you my friend for your kind words.  I am blushing.

Your forum is out of this world and it is already a winner!  The value you provide to Adland is immeasurable!!!  :-)

I agree mine is a classic.... good and bad!  lol   Navigating one's way through it is a test of skills, and keeping one's mind focused on content is another.  But.....we try to climb the mountain nonetheless.  When they invented the word "journey," no one was ready for this.   hehehe

Thank you for being you!

Cheers,   Jill

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/5/2009 7:21:58 PM
Hello Dear Pauline and Joe, our BFA Team! You are just AMAZING!

I was so surprise to be there within the nominations with "The Welcoming Club"... I was not expecting this type of forum to be there among the winners... I feel very much honored by the nomination itself and I want to warmly Thank everyone who nominated or voted for me... From the Heart!

I also want to mention that Sarah, Lydia and Roger are amazing winner forums... Keep up the good work My Friends... your turn will soon come!

And, Dearest Jill...

CONGRATULATIONS My New Friend for your OUTSTANDING FORUM... Looking at the stats from the outside is already very impressive. And, from all the comments that inundate all of Adland, there is no question about the quality of your forum... And, when you get in there at first, this is very much impressive... Since I am quite new here, I still have to dive in and, I don't really know where to start... with over 1500 pages already posted, it is a huge book to consider... But, I should get into it somehow very soon MY Friend. Jill, through my own eyes and through all of these years, you are achieving a phenomenal performance with your forum and, fully deserve the honor that is attributed to you today. ENJOY YOUR MONTH MY FRIEND!

To Jill and all of the Mountaineers... Keep on your Journey My Friends!

With Lots of Friendship,

Blessings,
Hugs
Alain
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!